Chapter 18

"Bye Grey!" I called as I slipped out the front door. I skipped down the driveway and took shotgun in Eleanor's car.

"Oh my gosh, baby, I haven't seen you I'm forever!" She said, hugging me and kissing my cheek. "So. What's changed?"

"Well, I had another baby in April!" I said. She looked at me with excitement.

"Wow! I would have never guessed! Is the baby Ashton's?" She asked.

"Yup. He looks a lot like him, too." I said. "It's a boy, Colton Gabriel Emmett."

"Aw!" We chatted for the rest of the night, needing all this time to catch up on life. I was almost sad when the drive ended, but then I realized why we were here and my heart started to race. I was so excited! This time around, I was more willing to cram into the front row with all of the knee screaming girls. When the boys came on stage, the crowd went wild. It was deafening!

This time, they started off with 'Heartbreak Girl' and then did a bunch of different originals including 'Voodoo Doll', 'Unpredictable', and one of my favorites, 'Perfect Disguise'. The One Direction boys came on and sang their set, which I actually listened to as opposed to last year. They were amazing! Near the end, 5 Seconds of Summer joined the for a cover of 'Teenage Dirtbag'. When One Direction started their last song, I slipped out of the crowd and headed back stage, beating the rush of girls. I found Ashton roaming around quickly near the stage.

"Hey Rae!" He called.

"Hi! You guys were amazing!" I said, hugging him tightly. He was really sweaty but I didn't care. Then, he did something that would change everything. He leaned in and kissed me. It was different than last time when Greyson came in and busted him. It was deeper. It was... I liked it. I kissed him back, totally oblivious to what was happening around us. I just got lost in the moment. It felt so good kissing him again.

"You- you kissed me!" I quoted Doctor Who when we stopped.

"You blushed!" He winked. "So." He said in a more serious tone. "Do you want to..."

"...get back together?" I finished. He nodded. Just then, Eleanor came up to us.

"Hey Rae, hey Ashton! Rae, we have to get going." She said.

"I-" I started.

"I'll take her home." Ashton said.

"Great! And Rae, is it okay if I stop by tomorrow to see Colton?" I laughed.

"Of course! Anytime!"

"Yay! Bye!"

"Bye!" Now back to this crazy boy-in-love...