Chapter 30 - End

Author's note

Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating as I had some family problems and could not use my phone and computer for a week. Let's just say someone in my family passed away. I just want to thank you guys a lot for reading this. Although the reads have decreased a lot compared to the beginning, I still feel very lucky to actually have people read my book. A special thanks to all those who have been reading this book since the beginning when I just started this book. The reads went from around 13k to around 140. It's really sad to see this though but seeing people still actually support me make me very happy. I genuinely thank you all. I didn't actually think anyone would read my story. I started writing this story because I saw Zach reading fanfictions and I wanted to give it a try. I feel so blessed to have people reading my story. I'm kinda sad that this is the last chapter. But stay tuned maybe there will be more😉. I want to thank you guys again. Enjoy this chapter😊💕💕💕

Anna's pov

It feels like deja vu

~11 Years Later~

"Mummy, where is Daddy? Why don't I have a daddy?" Said my 5 year old daughter, Jenevie.

"Oh sweetie. You're daddy went to somewhere far away. " I said while giving her a sad smile.

"Mummy I want to see daddy. I want to find daddyyyyy" she whined.

"Sweetie, your daddy left us even before you are gone and he is never coming back understand?" I said as I crouch down to pick her up.

"Fine. Me hungwy" she said cutely while rubbing her stomach.

"Hmmmm ok how about we get some McDonalds. "

"Yayyy mama is the bwest"

I carried her to McDonalds and went to the counter and ordered kids meal for her.

"Ooo mummy I want that toy"

"Ok honey. "

I paid for the food and and carried Jenevie to find a seat.

Just then a man came over to our seat with his daughter and asked if they could have a seat here. I looked up. He looks very familiar. His brown hair and his green eyes.

Zach...

"Zach?" I asked.

"Yup the one and only" he said while laughing.

"Sure you guys can seat down and is that your daughter? She is really beautiful. "

"Yea her name is Emma. Is that you daughter? What's her name? She look so beautiful and cute. "

"Yea her name is Jenevie. So...where is your wife?"

"Oh she will be a bit late. Where is your husband?"

"Well he left us and went somewhere far away even before Jenevie was even born. Poor child. She has never seen her father. "

"Oh I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked. "

"It's okay"

Just then I heard a voice

"Hey guys sorry I'm late. Emma give mama a hug. "

I looked up and saw....wait what?

"Ariel?"

"Oh hey Anna how have you been? I haven't seen you in a long time. You're daughter is beautiful. "

"Hey ariel. I've been great and thank you your daughter is very beautiful too. "

"Hey look I gotta bring Emma and loom for my mum. Zach you can stay here and chat with Anna. You don't have to accompany me. It's been a while since you guys have talked. Bye see you guys later! Talk to you soon Anna! " We both waved as she left McDonalds.

"Mummy can we go to the playground pweaseeee."

"Awwww. Fine you know I can't resist your cute little face. "

Three of us went to the park nearby. Jenevie went to the playground to play. Me and Zach decided to sit on a bench and watch her play.

"Jenevie is so hyper. It reminds me of myself when I was young. She is so cute. "

"Umm...yea I guess"

"Anna, tell me the truth. "

"What truth?"

"Anna you should know what I'm talking about. "

"What exactly are you talking about? I don't know what you're referring to. " I said while looking away.

"Anna do you think I'm stupid. "

"What?"

"I know that Jenevie is my child. It's too obvious Anna. "

"What?! Jenevie is not your child. "

"Anna stop lying I know that she is my child. "

"You are my daddy?" I turned around and saw Jenevie looking like she was about to cry.

"Mummy is a liar! Daddy is here!" She said.

"No Jenevie, uncle Zach is just kidding. He is not your father. "

"Well than how do you explain this?" Zach said as he took out a letter...more like a report. It's a DNA report...

THE END

Hope you guys enjoyed this book and see you guys soon! Byeeee. Love you guys💕💕😘😘 ҌՎҽ!