Chapter 24

Mahogany was doing her makeup so I decide to practice a song that I wrote.

Song: Love Will Remember(This is selena's song but just pretend anna wrote it)

Now's all we got,
And time can't be bought,
I know it inside my heart
Forever will forever be ours,
Even if we try to forget,
Love will remember

[Verse 1]
You said you loved me,
I said I loved you back,
What happened to that?

"Woah that was awsome. " Mahogany said

"Thanks Mo. "

"Now spill. Is that about Zach and how was your date with him yesterday?"

"Well... Yeah It's about Zach and yesterday's date was great except that some random guy wanted my number. "

"So did you give it to him?"

"Before I could Zach told him no. " I said as I chuckle.

"Awwwww how sweet. " Mahogany said.

We both got ready and today we are going home!!! But mahogany had to take a different flight as she does not live in Texas duhhhh. All of us gathered at the lobby. We got into 2 vans and went to the airport. We reached the airport. We were saying goodbyes, believe it or not, some of us are crying as we won't be seeing one another for months. Hayes hugged me.

"Thanks for being such a good friend when I need you. I'll definitely miss you and promise we will meet up again. " Hayes whispered.

"Awwww you're a really good friend too and I'll obviously miss you and of course we will meet up soon. "

"I think you better go to Zach, he looks like he can punch me now. " Hayes said while chuckling.

"Okay, see you soon! Bye!" I waved to Hayes and walked towards Zach.

We walked together towards the check in area. We gave got our tickets and we have 2 hours before we have to board our flight. Awwww I already miss Mahogany and Hayes. We went to walk around and found a cafe so we decided to eat some doughnuts.
Zach suddenly thought of and idea.
"When we get back to Texas, we should definitely do the doughnut challenge. " He said