Chapter 18

He is......My...My abusive dad. My 'Dad' started abusing me when I was 9 after he and my mom had a fight. He abused both me and my mom. He would want to hit me but my mom pushed me into my bedroom locked the door and told me not to come out. I would hear my mom screaming. Everyday I would get abuse. Nobody knew that, until I met Brooke. I trusted Brooke and I told her, she helped me through a lot. My dad finally got arrested last year , my mom had a divorce with him and we decided to move to Texas.
I can't believe he is out of jail. Just then, the door opened. "Let me go you asshole!" Three man was holding Brooke, Sydney and Daniel. "Why are they here! Let go of all of them. I'm the one who you want not them!" I shouted. "Well, to answer your question, these people tried to help you. "
"Just let them go I'll do anything!" "Anna No! This is a trap!" "Shut up Brooke! I'll let your friends go but you'll have to do anything I said. " They brought Brooke , Sydney and Daniel out but not Zach. "Why is he still here?! Let him go!" "No can do honey, I said your friends not boyfriend. Bring him to the other room boys, Sabrina, he's all yours. "  " Yes! Thanks Daddy!" "Daddy?" I asked my 'Dad' "Yes sweetheart she is my daughter. " He said while holding my chin up. "Don't touch me!" "Fiesty I see. There is someone I want you to meet. Anna meet Gabriel" he said as a guy with blond hair and a beanie on, lip ring and wearing a jacket. (Gabriel is played by Gabriel laceup a younower) "umm hi anna I didn't want to do this I was being forced. I'm going to let you go. Once I let you go you must run and DO NOT turn back. " I nodded. He cut the ropes and I ran as fast as we could but after a few seconds I heard gunshots being fired in the house. Zach and Gabriel could be in trouble. I ran back as fast as I could. I went in and saw Gabriel on the ground with a gunshot wound on his leg. "Oh my gosh Gabriel. I gotta call the ambulance. " I found his phone and called 911. "HELP! I NEED HELP PLEASE SEND AN AMBULANCE OVER HERE SOMEONE HAS BEEN SHOT IN THE LEG!!" "Ok miss please stay calm and we will send the ambulance right away. " "Gabriel stay with me don't sleep please stay with me. " "If...if I never make it, I want to tell you that I love you. You may not remember me but I've missed you so much Anna. I love you, I really do." Why does he say he love me. Suddenly a lot of memories came to my mind.
Flashback
"Hey babe" "Hey Gabe" "So what do you want to tell me?" "Listen, I think it's best if we...we break up." "What? Why do you want to break up anna. I thought you love me. " "I do it's just that I'll be moving to texas and it's going to be hard. " "No I'm sure we'll make it work. " "No Gabe, everyone knows that long distance relationship will not work. I'm sorry but you'll find someone better than me like Megan. We have been arguing all the time and I know you love someone else. Bye Gabe. "
"I don't want anyone else, I want you. I love you Anna I really do. " " I'm sorry Gabe, I gotta go." That was the last time I saw Gabriel. Tears were flowing down his face. He help his face in his hands. I turn back around not wanting to see his face , it hurts my heart seeing him like this. He was my first ever love. I got an accident a day after I moved to texas. I guess I lost some of my memory.
Flashback Over
"Oh my gosh Gabe I remember you!! I really remember you!"
"Thats....thats great I love you and I never want to let you go out of my life ever again. " As he was about to close his eyes, the ambulance came and quickly send him to the hospital. Tears kept on flowing down my cheeks. I found my phone inside the house and I called Zach hoping he would pick up. "Zach?"
"Oh Sabrina you're so beautiful. More beautiful than that ugly fat slut Anna. " "What the Fuck Zach!" I can't believe him. Why did I forgive him so easily.
----------------
Cast:
Brooke- claytonscrew
Sydney- sydneyalexander__
Daniel- Daniel skye
Zach- Bruhltszach
Sabrina- (anyone)
Anna-you/anyone
The picture above is Gabriel laceup (Gabriel mathis)
Thank you guys for reading and I appreciate it so much. Please tell your friends to read this book. This might be the longest I've ever written in a short time. Will update soon byeee