Chapter 17

I woke up and realised that I was tied up. I looked around the room and saw someone sitting down. That looks like... Errgghh wait I forgot his name...Zach!
I tried shouting his name but it just came out muffled as my mouth was taped up. I tried going nearer to him but ended up falling down. Zach woke up. He saw me on the groud and he tried to help me but he realised he was tied to a chair. Just then someone came in. Its...a girl? She looks familiar, is it just me or do she look like that crazy ass sabrina girl. "Well well look who we have here. I think you might remember me from the girl who stole your boyfriend. That's right I'm sabrina. The other time my plan failed but this time I'm gonna destroy you (pointing towards me) and Zach would be all mine" she pulled out the tape on my mouth and I yelped, it hurts. She did her evil laugh. "Then I laughed" "what is so funny?!" "Oh its just that you have to work on your evil laugh its...how do I say it...it's a little off point and it's horrible". "Shut up!"
Just then the door opened. I jumped up cause whoever opened the door used lots of strength. "Did you get the girl?" "Yes sir" As the 'Sir' walk over , my heart will beat faster every step that he take. "Look who's back. Your favourite person ever. " The guy said. What favourite person? What does he mean by he's back. "Maybe you have forgotten who am I. Let me step closer, I'm sure you will remember. " he said creepily "Oh my god" I mumbled to myself. I remember who he is. He is...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I know I know its kinda weird but bare with me cause in the next chapter you will know who is that guy. And i Also want to know where are my readers from so comment down below where are you from