Chapter 12

Listen to she bad by cameron dallas (wait for the music to play then u read this story, better yet, skip the boring speech😂)
• TWO WEEKS LATER •
It has been two weeks since everything has gone back to normal. Zach and the rest of 5quad is getting more popular and I've become sorta a youtuber with 2 million subscribers!!! Yay!!! Anyways, we have to get to a meet and greet later this after noon.
• At the meet and greet •
Wow. There is so many people here, everyone was screaming our names and I might have lost part of my hearing 😂. I ended up getting some fanmails and so did 5quad. I was thirsty so I decided to go to the vending machine. I asked 5quad if they need anything. They shook their heads.
I went towards the vending machine and saw nick with another girl...wait I thought he was with Brooke! Could he be cheating on her?! I gotta call her!
A: Anna B: brooke
B: hey anna!
A: Hey brooke , umm so listen I was gonna get a drink and I saw nick with another girl, are you guys still together or what?
B: oh right! About that...me and nick broke up as we did not felt like we were right for each other so we decided to just be friends
A: oh I see...well I'll talk to you later alright? Bye!
B: Bye
I went back to the meet and greet area and continued to sign stuff and take pictures.
• After the meet and greet •
We went to grab dinner at In-n-Out Burger and nick decided to do a broadcast on our way to In-N-Out burger. We were jamming out to She Bad by Cameron Dallas ft. Sj3
( WHERE ARE ALL THE CAMERON GURLS WOOOO 😂😂😂😂)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Sorry for this short chapter. Im rushing so that all I can think of and yea byeee.