Chapter 8

Someone accidentally knocked my caramel frappè out of my hands. I looked up and saw a girl (played by sydneyalexander__ ) with black/brown hair. About 5'3 tall wearing a floral dress which was gorgeous. "Oh my gosh!I'm so sorry about that here I will pay for it" "Its ok actually" she looks up and her eyes went wide. Is there something on my face or am i too ugly. "Wait no way you're you're Zach's girlfriend Anna right? Can I get a photo with you?" "Ex girlfriend actually but sure" "thank you" we ask someone to help us take the photo. "Thank you so much but why did you guys break up?" "Its nothing really I guess it was just not meant to be"
"But it seems like there is something other than "not meant to be". Is it about the tweet" "Maybe" " I can't believe Zach would break up with you just because of the stupid fake tweet!" "Its ok" "no it's not but remember that I'm here for you" "thanks sweetie and what's you're name?" "Oh my name is Sydney (sydneyalexander__ ) and I'm 13 about to turn 14" "what's your social media?"
~• Skip The Whole Asking question thing•~
"I got to go but see ya some time?"
"Ok"
I walked to the beach and sat down. I turned to my right and saw a couple kissing wait more like eating their faces off . That guy kind of looks like Zach. I got up and walked past the couple. Both of them looked really familiar. As I walk closer to them I saw something that I could not believe. It was......
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•
Cliffhanger wooooooo
I will update soon I hope you enjoyed this chapter although it's a little boring soooo yeah