Chapter 25

We board the plane. We had to off our phones or turn it to airplane mode and bla bla bla. The plane finally took off. After a few minutes, we could use our electronic stuff so I had decided to vlog.

"Hey guys!! I'm on the plane with the one and only Zachary Reed Clayton. We are on the way back to texas and I'm really happy as I was homesicked haha. "

"Hey youtube!" Zach said while waving to the camera.

After vlogging for a while, I decided to listen to some songs and then take a little nap.

•In Texas•
Zach'a mom, Ayprll came and got us from the airport. Zach decided to buy a box full of tim burton's doughnuts for the challenge that we are going to do later.
We reached Zach's house and went to his room. We set up everything that we needed to film the challenge. After we had everything, we started filming the challenge. (It is the challenge that Rudan and Edwin did, if you have not watch it, the video is below)

I ended up losing to Zach.

"Oh My Gosh my stomach's so full I can't even walk. I feel like I'm gonna puke!" I said.

"Stop complaining. " Zach laughed.

Suddenly my twitter mentions were blowing up. Wait what happened? I went into twitter and there were tweets like
'@annastasia88 is such a bitch omg. "
'@annastasia88 is so rude. "
'@annastasia88 does not deserve Zach at all'

Wait what?!

"Hello?? Earth to anna?" Zach said while waving his hands in front of my face.

"Wait...why are you crying?" Zach said.

"Oh nothing I just remembered a sad video that's all. " I said with a smile.

What actually happened?