Chapter 5

Zach POV
I had a surprise for anna.I called her best friend brooke and since they had not seen each other for about a year, i asked brooke to come to the meet and greet to surprise Anna. Don't tell anna but I looked through her phone for brooke's number.

Anna's POV

I woke up and the time was only 9.30 am!!!!! The meet and greet is at 2pm omggggg i want to sleep but since I'm up I'm gonna make breakfast and then get ready

~skips to 12.30 pm~

Gotta go find an outfit to wear to the meet and greet I'm soooooo excited to meet Rudan and Nick. I got to admit they are pretty cute but zach is the one for me. i decided to wear a baige tank top a jeans shorts curled my hair and put on some light make up the time was 1.30pm woahhh a girl really do need 1 hour to get ready. the door bell rang and i went to open the door, there stood a really hot Zach. "woah! You look ho-beautiful i meant beautiful"zach said smiling." Zach i know u wanted to say hot but not to bad your self." "Let's go my mom's driving us and we have to get rudan and nick." zach said holding my hands.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
So how are yall doin I finally updated. I know I know it has been very long but I'm back. My friend told me that her friend's friend I'll just call her A said that this book has a lot of grammar errors or something like that who gives a shit about that this is my hobbie so just shut your mouth. Comment if you think A should or should not be judging people. at least i could write a book she did not even write a book and A kept on saying that my book sucks so pls comment your thoughts on this ok? Thanks to BruhitsBrookieee for playing brooke in my story i will include more characters in the later part ok?