Chapter 29

Author's Note: Hey guys this is a short author's note before you read the story. I WILL be ENDING this book at chapter 30. So this is the second last chapter. Thank you guys so much for supporting me. Although the Reads have decreased but I still feel very lucky to have you guys read my books. Love you guys😘😘💜💜💕💕

I woke up with a huge headache. Where am I? What happened to me?

"Ahh I see you're finally awake. " I turned my head to the side where the voice is coming from.

"How long have I been here?" asked the doctor.

"A month dear. "

"A MONTH?!" I shouted in disbelief.

"Shhh. Lower down your volume. It's a hospital my dear. "

"Oh I'm so sorry" I said as the door slammed opened.

"Can you kids keep it down. It's a hospital not some playground." The doctor said and walked out. Wow.

"Oh My Gosh Anna you're finally awake. Oh My Gosh you don't even know how worried I am. Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. I'm sorry but do I know you?" I asked the boy who is around my age. He seems pretty familiar though.

"Wait you don't remember who I am? I'm Zach. You're urmm sorta ex boyfriend?"

"Oh I didn't know I had another ex boyfriend. " I muttered to myself.

"You really don't remember me?"

"No I'm sorry I wish I could though"

He suddenly ran outside to god knows where. He seems really familiar. Did we ever meet before? I'm pretty sure not. I didn't know I had an ex boyfriend other than Gabriel.

The bo- wait no...what's his name again...oh yeah Zach. Zach came in with the doctor earlier.

"I'm just going to do some check up on you ok honey. " I nodded my head.

~After Checkup~
"It seems like Anna had lost some of her memory because of the huge blow on her head. "
"Then...what can we do to make her remember those things?"

"You can tell her about those memories and show her stuff related to it. It will have a higher chance of her remembering those memories. "

"Oh okay thank you doctor. " The doctor smiled and left.

"Okay let's start over. My name is Zach, Zach Clayton nice to meet you. " He held out his hand.

"My name is Annastasia Mcallister but you can call me Anna. " I smiled while shaking his hands.

It feels like déjà vu.