Chapter 28

ANNA'S POV
I squinted my eyes as the room was very bright. Where am I? There is nothing in the room. I walked further and I saw a blob.
As I walk closer, it slowly became a shape of a boy. That back looked familiar.

The boy turned around. I froze. I couldn't believe my eyes. Jordan?!

"Jordan?! Is that you?" I whispered.

"Yes Anna. It's me. I miss you so much. " Jordan said. I ran and jump into his embrace. I missed him.

"Wait but why am I here?"

"You're in a coma Anna."

"Oh. Will I die?"

"It all depends on you. "

I nodded. We toured around and chatted happily. I was glad to see him again.

"It's time for you to go back Anna"

"But I don't wanna leave. I miss you"

"You have to. Zach is worried about you. "

"He doesn't even care about me anymore. "

"He does. Trust me. "

"But can I stay here for a day please?"

"But an-"

"Please?" I said while pouting.

"Damnit" Jordan whispered and sighed.

"Fine but I'll send you back to earth tomorrow "

"Yay!! But I have a favour to ask from you. "

"Well what is it?"

"Can you erase my memories of Zach and make it as if I had never met him in my life. "

"Why would you wanna do that?"

"Our relationship is really complicated. He would be better off without me. I want him to be happy. "

"I see. But that might cause Zach even more misery because he love you. "

"Just do it please?"

"Fine. Although your brain might not hold the memories anymore. Your heart does. But there is only 1% chance you will get back those memories. It's different from amnesia. Do you really want to do it? "

"Yes, I've made up my mind. "

"But now let's just go to sleep and when u wake up, you'll be back in earth again" Jordan said while I nodded.

I snuggled close to Jordan and enjoyed the moment while I can with my bestfriend and my first love. Goodbye Jordan, Goodbye Zach. My eyelids felt heavy and eventually I fell into a deep sleep.