Chapter 20

Author's Note : Hey guys before this chapter starts I just wanted to say sorry for not updating in a long time. I am really sorry. And I know my story is a little bit boring and stuff I'm really sorry. I'm really disappointed in myself for not updating in a long time. I'm really sorry. And I know that the number of reads are decreasing in each chapter. I just want to thank the people who are willing to continue reading the story. I'm really sorry and please continue reading the story I would appreciate it a lot. And again, I'm really sorry it's just that I have not been feeling well these feel weeks emotionally and physically. Thank you for reading this story. I'm really happy that people actually read my fanfictions. Thank you guys so much and again, I'm sorry.
-End Of Author's Note-

I wore a red dress. This dress meant a lot to me. When we just moved to Texas, me and my mum were kind of struggling. My mom and I both have to work 2 jobs, it was tough but it was for the sake of us. I decide to take one more job at that time, I wanted to buy my mom a birthday present she really want. My mom and I went to the mall and I saw this really nice red dress, the one I am wearing now. But I had not enough money to buy that since I want to buy her a present. My mom asked me to wait for her in the car and she went to get something. She came and drove home. We reached home, I went to grab a drink and scrolled watched the tv. My mom came up to me and gave me a paper bag. I opened u and it revealed the dress that I had wanted. I was so touched, I started crying. She used her hard earned money to buy me this dress.

I put on my lipstick, wear my shoes, brought my phone with me and went down to the lobby. Today's dinner is going to be the last digifest fancy dinner before the break. Today they are going to decide who would go to digitour slaybells.

We sat down and blah blah blah then they started announcing who is going to be in digitour slaybells.

The people who are going:
-Mahogany
-5quad
-Jack and Jack
-Sam Wilkinson
-Nate Maholey
-Anna Mcallister
-Hayes Grier
-Nash Grier
-Daniel Skye

Wait Nash Grier? Oh my god he is going to be at digitour slaybells woooo! yes! But I'm sad that Gabriel didn't get to go as he had something else along with Seth, Aram and Devyn.

After dinner we all went back to the hotel. Me and Gabriel walk behind everyone.

"Anna I think we should go back to being friends. I don't want to ruin a very important friendship between us. I really missed that. " Gabe said

"I understand that. I really missed the times when we were best friends too. So friends?" Pulling out my hands.

Gabe hugs my and said "Best friends." As both of us giggled. We walked back to the hotel said goodnight to everyone then went into our rooms.

I changed into a shirt and shorts and lay down on the bed. I was staring into space thinking about life. Slowly my eyelids got heavy and I fell asleep.