Chapter 23

We all went out on to the stage and we sang and danced and bowed. The show ended and we went back to the hotel.

"Hey, so I'll see you later at 10?" Zach said.

"Okay sure. " I went into my hotel room with mahogany. Brooke had to go back in the middle of the show.

I went to get ready and asked mahogany to help me with my outfit, I couldn't decide what to wear.

"Hmmhh let me see. Ooo this will look great on you!" Mahogany said while taking out a white button up, a grey sweater, skinny jeans and a black wedge.
I went to change my clothes and tied my hair up in a high bun. Just then, the doorbell rang. Okay anna...you can do this.
I walked out and see Zach talking to mahogany.

"Oh hey anna you ready to go?" Zach asked.

"Yeah sure, Bye Mo. " I said as I walk out of the room.

We walked to the ice cream shop since it's not that far.  We went in and I felt someone staring at me. I turn around and saw a group of guys about 16-17 staring at me...oh gosh that's uncomfortable. Zach gave me my ice cream...wait...he ordered already? I must have been daydreaming.

"You still remember my favourite ice cream flavour" I said while smiling sheepishly.

"Yeah of course, why not?" Zach said as he smiles.

Out of all places he must choose the sit next to the group of guys...great.

"Ey yo pretty girl. Mind if I get you number. "
A blonde guy said as he approached me.

"Errhhhhh" I hesitated

"No she's not giving you her number. Can't you see she has a boyfriend. " Zach said as he held my hand and stood up. My face grew red. Zach pulled me out of the ice cream shop. We went to the park and I realised that we were still holding hands.

"Oh sorry. "Zach said and let go of my hand.

"Awwww you don't have to pout. " wait I was pouting? Oh my gosh.

We sat down at a bench and started eating our ice cream.

"Soooo I was urmmm...wondering if urmmm... You would like to go on a proper date tomorrow?" Zach asked.

"Sure. " I replied.

"I understand if you don't as I had been an ass...wait...did you just said yes? Yes!!!!" He said while pumping his fist up in the air as I chuckle.