Chapter 13

I wokeup to my mom calling me and saying someting about invite...digi... Wait did she said digitour! Omggg! I ran down the stairs and accidentally tripped on my own leg and I closed my eyes waiting for the impact to happen but a pair of strong hand wrapped around my waist and I opened my eyes. It was Zach. "Are you okay?" He said while half laughing. "I'm okay"
" oh yeah right Annastasia I got a phone call from someone who is a manager of digitour, apparently, they want you, zach and the rest of 5quad to go to the digitour on friday. Oh and you can bring brooke with you." My mom said. "Omggg wait tmr is friday and I need to pack and please don't call me by my full name" My mom rolled her eyes
Me and zach went up to my room to help me pack.
~•~•~•Skip packing•~•~•~•~
Finally I'm done!!! "Zachhhh could you cuddle with me. Please?" I gave him the puppy dog face. "Errgghh! Fine, you know I can't resist that face" Zach said while laughing.
~•~•~• Next Day Morning•~•~•~
I woke up and saw Zach was still sleeping so I went to get ready. I got ready and Zach went home to get ready.
My mom drove me and Zach to the airport to meet with 5quad first then board our plane.
~•~•~•Skip to when they reach NYC cause I'm to lazy to write it😂😂😂)•~•~•~•~•
We reached NYC and as we walk out of the arrival place, I saw a man holding a card that says " Anna Mcallister , Brooklyn , 5quad , Hayes Grier , Daniel Skye" wait what!! Hayes Grier and Daniel Skye is here omggg!!!
We went to the guy and waited for 5 minutes. Hayes and Daniel walk towards us. All of us introduce ourselves and I could see that Daniel was starring at Brooke.
We went into the car and the driver drove us to the hotel

Daniel POV ( Didn't expect that did you😏)
I think I might have a crush on a girl that I have just met. On the way to the hotel, me and Brooke talked to each other to get to know each other better. We have so much thing in common. Should I ask her out on I date? I'm scared, what if she say no? It would be awkward. I got all my courage and said " ummm Brooke I was wondering if you umm if-if you would ummm want to maybe go and have lunch tomorrow only the two of us?" I was scratching my head the whole time. "Daniel I.... Would love that!"

Anna POV
I think I heared Daniel ask Brooke on a date. Oh well. I was sitting beside hayes and Zach and since Zach and 5quad are having a "meeting" why not talk to Hayes. "Hi" "Hi" " Are you okay? You seems down?" "No, my girlfriend just broke up with me. " Hayes say as his eyes get watery. "Seriously that gurl needs someone to kick her ass! Dump by TEXT! Forget about that gurl she is not worth it" I said and hayes was slightly laughing. "Thanks Anna. " " You're welcome. I'm here if you need me ok?" "Ok"
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
What do yall think of #braniel is that even a good ship name? Idk I'm really bad at ship names but thats all fot today byeeee