Chapter 15

> Edited  31/01/17 <
^^^^^^^^

* Cringe warning *

We all spent some amazing hours partying, but it was getting late and almost every guest had left.
Zoe said to Alfie, "this is absolutely perfect," she sighed in a day dream "I've always loved proposals"
"Ok," Alfie got down on one knee "Zoe Sugg, will you make me the happiest man on earth," Zoe gulped loudly holding her hand to her mouth with the other one  in Alfie's hand as he held it.
"and allow me to take that tray of food home?" Zoe smacked Alfie on the shoulder "you huge arse! That wasn't funny at all" she crossed her arms and looked at me, turning away from Alfie rolling her eyes.
"Wait let me try that again..." Alfie reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small black box. I could barely hold back my excitement for them both.
"Now watch this be a gummy bear or something" she laughed to herself.
"I dunno..." Joe told Zoe making her  want to turn around, only to see the box open.
"Oh my gosh, Alfie!" There was a gold geometric designer ring with two jewels on them one being an octagon cut ruby and another slightly over lapping hexagon cut diamond.
"Will you-"
"YES!"
"Gosh, I had a speech and everything" Alfie giggled
"You can tell me it later, right now we're busy" She dragged his hand and pulled him into the lift. Alfie winked at Joe and we both cracked up.
"Lucky Alfie" hinted Joe
"Behave you!" I mockingly punched his arm and whispered in his ear
"Good boys get rewarded"
He looked at me expectingly
We walked hand in hand to the elevator and pressed the buttons.

"So where's my reward?" He teased
"My acceptance of this proposal, now let's get an early night"
He looked confused,
"But you said-" I ran up to him and kissed him passionately and let's just say one thing lead to another as we rolled into our hotel room...

________________________________

Why? Well thank you guys for reading this far and even reading this book in the first place :-) I love you all <3

~ Vivi x