Chapter 11

> Edited 31/01/17 <
^^^^^^^^

In this pool of darkness I had fallen in I could barely hear sirens in the distance and Joe and Alfie panicking. I tried to open my eyes one last time. It was for a short time but I saw Joe, I saw everything flashing before me, when I first met Joe, when Zoe and I shared all our secrets even when Alfie and I met for the first time at a YouTube convention.

"Bring her into the surgery room, we need to bring her back to normal heart rate and blood pressure" I heard a nurse saying.
I could hear sobbing too, both Alfie and Joe.
Zoe was speaking "Y/n...y/n..." She croaked as she lay on a moving hospital bed turning in the opposite direction to mine. I could barley breathe never mind speak. So I barely managed to twitch my index finger, to let them know in a funny-not-so-funny way that I could hear them.

I could feel the electricity running through me, I jumped, again, I jumped "she's not responding. Try 2 more, if not then we'll let 'em down easy okay?" Hearing that made me want to live. 'I can't leave them, no, please no.
A shot of electricity ran through my body and I could hear little beeps beside me to a now steady beat "she's back, good job guys. Enlighten her relatives that they can see her soon but that she's okay"
I heard the creak of a door open and close.
I'll see them soon, it'll all be okay.

________________________________

The original ending to this made no sense, she just woke up all of a sudden like durhhhh? I think this is more accurate ...

~ Vivi x