Chapter 7

> Edited 21/11/16 <
^^^^^^^^

We all looked back at the presumably dead corpse of Gabriella Lindley once more.
She wasn't there. I stood shaken out of my skill and shook to the core. It's safe to say I was terrified.

I saw as Zoe and Alfie stood up almost immediately
"WATCH OUT!" Zoe roared at me in a high pitch scream.
I shrieked in shock, as I felt someone's hands aggressively slapping on my mouth and dragging me backwards and off of my feet.

Gabbie pulled me towards her covering my mouth with her cold hand, I'd go as far as to say it was almost as cold as her heart but I'd be lying. I silently screamed, in an attempt to break free. There was no use. I was done for.

Joe backed away near Alfie and Zoe, holding his hands by his waist facing down wards in a threatened and angry position. All I wanted was to be in his arms. Oh god help me...
I looked up and surprise! She had a freakin' knife. I screamed louder but only to be muffled by her tightened grip on my mouth. The only way you could possibly tell I was screaming louder than before was by the size of my eyes as I stared at the thing that could possibly kill me. My feet raced against the floor as I tried to flee.

"Shut up you little Whore!" She shouted, threatening me and it worked. The whole house homed a sinister silence that pierced my ears like the knife in Gabbie's hand.
I pulled down wards away from the sharp object that was making my heart pounce out of my chest, but the knife followed me, staying at the same distance.
"Let her go, Gabbie" Joe pleaded, trying to hold back his rage but failing. My eyes mellowed for a second as my pleading eyes met with Joe's ferociously scared ones.
"And why would I do that? So she gets to live a happy, perfect barbie life with you? I don't think so Joe-y boy. Life doesn't work that way, in fact" she smiled goofily but evilly at the same time. When they said get a girl that can do both I'm pretty sure they didn't mean this...
"Sometimes life just stops all together!"
She had a devilish expression on her face, but yet she was so unpredictable and that's what scared me the most, I never knew what she was going to do next.
The fire in my stomach ignited and I felt pure agony, numb and unable to move. My legs gave in and rested on the floor as my arms flopped by my sides, hitting the cold, wooden floor with impact. My head slouched and Gabbie's grip tightened trying to keep me upright, the one thing between me and the cold floor I longed for.
She let go of my mouth and grabbed my shoulder right beside my neck. I winced in pain.
"You... you had no pulse" I stooped lower, my eyelids beginning to fall.
"You idiot, you didn't check properly." She scoffed "I mean who would miss you? you're useless, self centred and you think you," her nostrils flared and her eyes became narrow, as did the gap between her eyebrows as they knitted together "little miss perfect, are too good for anything. Well apparently not too good for death"

________________________________

Who's excited for the next chapter? If any of you are only reading the updated version or are rereaders then thank you and I love you loadsssss man <3

~ Vivi x