Chapter 6

> Edited  18/11/16 <
^^^^^^^^

"What have I done?" I asked or more myself than Joe, Zoe and Alfie, out loud.
Joe took my hand and guided me around her unconscious, possibly dead body. He pulled me in for a hug and rested his chin on my hair as he tried to smooth and calm my shaking body. Zoe ran down to Alfie and did the same.

"I'm calling an ambulance!" I exclaimed practically crying at the thought that I could have killed someone, whoever that someone may be and how much I dislike them I would never wish anyone dead let alone be the cause of their death.
"No!" Zoe shouted at me catching my attention "no, if she is dead- like I think she is..." She paused to think, looking down displeased before returning her attention back to me "Her blood is on your hands y/n" she finalised.
I opened my palms in front of me and looked down at them.
"What have I done..."

We all threw ourselves into the couch, letting ourselves sink into the soft material to calm our trauma struck faces, and took a deep breath.
"Somebody needs to check her pulse, we need to know if Y/n has killed somebody"
Alfie suggested calmly, the words flowing off of his tongue so easily that it annoyed and angered me.
"Don't. Don't say that. She can't be dead. Look..." I stood up to proceed in proving my point that I was not completely sure with.
I walked over to Gabbie and placed my two fingers on her wrist.
After what seemed like forever I opened my eyes stunned and shook to the core, turning around to face the witnesses.
"No pulse." I said to my great dismay. I ran over to Joe and let him engulf me in a hug, tightly wrapping his arms around me, caressing me telling me that it was all going to be alright. When would killing someone ever be alright?

________________________________

So Gabby's dead! What next..?

~ Vivi x