Chapter 2

> Edited  08/11/16 <
^^^^^^^^

We pulled up out side of Zalfie's house. It was near midnight but we didn't care. We all shared a little saying which was 'it doesn't matter what the time it is, all that matters is that you make sure you get those eight hours'.
We knocked on the door and Joe rang the door bell to annoy Zoe. Alfie opened the door "well hello there strangers!" He chuckled.
"Hello Alfredo" I said as we walked in.
"Y/N.... Joe....!"  Zoë lingered as she came waddling (like a penguin) towards us.
"Missed us? Yesterday just wasn't enough for you Zo'?" I laughed as I hugged her tightly.
Zoe and I were very close, even before me and Joe were even a 'thing', she was my sister at heart, but not by blood! otherwise that would have been really strange... I'm rambling!

"By the way, Gab's is coming over soon Y/n, it's going to be so fun! But if she misbehaves she'll be gone, just tell me" Zoe warned as she smiled softly at me but I wasn't convinced. Oh hell no I wasn't!
Gabbie has always had a huge crush on Joe and when we became an item she started acting really strange. One time she put an itching oil in my foot spa when Zoe and I went to get drinks. Another time she put lots of cinnamon in my coffee. It made my face cringe so badly; I swear I still have those eye wrinkles even now!
Joe gave me a look as if to say 'if-any-thing-happens-to-you-i'll-go-ninja-on-her-ass'.
Alfie laughed "Why does Gabbie even like you that much to want to annoy and hurt Y/N?"
He just shrugged so I jumped in "She always mentions your hair, maybe that's it."
"She wants your hair dude!" Alfie exaggerated. Zoe and Alfie were in stitches laughing, hugging themselves, throwing their heads back- especially Alfie as it's kind of his thing. A funny thing at that.

________________________________

I have a Spanish speaking test tomorrow so I'm procrastinating and not doing what I probably should be doing...
I hope you're enjoying the story so far
:-)

~ Vivi x