Chapter 8

> Edited  12/12/16 <
^^^^^^^^

she shoved the knife towards me and to my defence by instinct, I put up my hand in an attempt to save myself from this but right then, I didn't think anything could save me now...

I screamed as it pierced my skin, a burning sensation in my hand, tingling and numb at the same time.

"Looks like I hit a nerve," quite literally, actually I think she hit a little more than one "Joe. You look so hot when your scared," she prowled making Joe snarl in disapprovement "We should do this more often" she grinned evilly at him.
She pushed the knife further through my hand and for half a second I actually forgotten that I had a knife halfway through my hand but quickly came to the realisation when I felt a sharp sting throughout my right hand as she moved the sharp object in my hand.
"Ahhowwwww!" I screeched, my shrill scream echoing throughout the entire house.
"do somethinggggggg!" I demanded struggling not to pass out from the amount of mass pain I was in.
Zoe softly said "I'm sorry y/n... I wish I could help but we can't" she couldn't look me in the eye and that's what hurt me the most.
I looked at Zoe in disgust, she was supposed to be my best friend and now she just stood and watched as Gabbie pierced my hand, waiting for her to do her worst and possibly and most likely, end my life, right in front of them.
She pulled the knife out of my hand in one swift movement. I let out a blood curdling cry. One that made Joe mad.
"You fûcking bîtch," he bellowed "let go of her!" Joe demanded with a stone cold heart and a hardened face.
Gabbie became quickly infuriated.
It took one second.
I watched the knife edge towards my stomach, and cut through my top and soon enough, my flesh.
I groaned in pain as I began to cave in on myself. She released me as I collapsed to the cold marble floor, holding my stomach in sheer agony.
"No!" Joe cried out pushing back the urge to come straight to my aid and make sure that I would be okay...

I was definitely not okay.
And I wasn't going to be.

________________________________

What'd she doooooo?!
Is Y/N going to be okay, or is she done for? <3

~ Vivi x