Chapter 5

> Edited 16/11/16 <
^^^^^^^^

Zoe and I were discussing future video ideas, laughing about things that happened years ago and our clumpsines, when without us even noticing Gabbie disappeared.

Soon after I noticed she returned with a large smile on her face and 3 mugs on a tray in her hands.
"Drinks anybody?" She said proudly,
I grabbed a drink, "no, that's mine" she snapped. Something fishy was going on here but I shrugged it off, convincing myself it was going to be okay and took another one.
I held it up to my mouth and took a big sip.

Immediately I spat it back out like in one of those cartoons on Tv except this time it wasn't funny in the slightest bit. It was malicious and outrageous.
Gabbie had an evil grin slapped on her face as she stared at me almost proud of herself.
Zoe and I were shook.

I grabbed Gabbie by the arm and pulled her down the stairs "REALLY GABBIE? This again?! Doesn't it get old for you? Why do you do it? Do you like Joe that much that you really want to annoy and hurt me?!" She nodded. What a demented bîtch.
Joe, Alfie and Zoe saw and heard the whole thing, watching intently, keeping their distance and not wanting to to get involved in this outburst.
"You psychopath!" Gabbie cried, tugging her hand away ferociously out of my grasp.
I let go. She plummeted down the steep marble steps, hitting her head one by one on each edge.

I stepped back and covered my mouth shocked at what just happened. It all seemed to happen in slow motion...; she slipped, moving her arms and hands around hysterically, trying to hold onto something. Her feet were then in the air and her head was hitting each step as it came before she thumped down all of the steps. Her head thudded on the cold hard ground and she wasn't moving at all. She was almost...
lifeless.

________________________________

Damn... bitches be trippin' down stairs now...
~ Vivi x