Chapter 14

> Edited  31/01/17 <
^^^^^^^^

A w e e k l a t e r

"Joe what are you doing?" Joe blindfolded me and told me I was going to be surprised but I was confused, very confused.
"You can take it off now" he humbly said to me. I obeyed.
The room was filled with friends and family, it wasn't my birthday or anything... I couldn't believe it. I turned to see Joe.
He was on one knee holding a tiny white box holding inside a little red cushion, and on that cushion was a sight that made me pinch myself to believe that this was actually real.

"It, it's beautiful!" I gasped "oh Joe..." I thought I was dreaming, it was far too perfect. I turned and looked at everyone they had a hopeful happy look in their eyes. Especially Zoe she was clapping her hands together silently in excitement and showing all of her teeth in a gigantic smile.
I looked at the ring. It was golden and curved in, trapping the perfectly contrasting diamond.
"Y/n, when I first met you I never dreamt that this would ever happen to me, I never knew this happiness that I do now. When you had the incident I couldn't bear the thought of losing you and not being able to call you my wife. I know it's took me a while,"
"You can say that again" I said a little louder than I intended and sniffled whipping my nose with my finger and holding my hand to it.
He laughed along with the crowd
"I know it's took me a while, and now I think we're ready for this. To take the plunge and jump into the unknown, because in this life and I've come to notice that's all we truly have. So, will you y/n y/l/n become y/n Sugg and make me the happiest man ever to roam planet earth?"
"Did you even need to ask? Yes! Yes I will!"
I jumped into his arms putting mine around his neck as he twirled me around wrapping his hands around my waist We both couldn't be happier.
This was the beginning of the rest of our lives.

________________________________

Adorable. Just cuteeeee :'-)

~ Vivi x