Chapter 3

> Edited  15/11/16 <
^^^^^^^^

I rested my head on Joe's shoulder as we continued to watch 'Love actually' one of Zoe's favourite Christmas films, when we all heard a knock.

Our heads all turned suddenly, our attention snapping from the TV screen and to this pesky burden we couldn't seem to shift.
"can't we just say we had to go out and forgot and make her go away?" I asked Zoe desperately not sparing the drama. Hey... I was a drama major.
"C'mon this will be fun!" Zoe squealed jumping up from her seat next to Alfie.

I gave Joe a sorry look.
"If she asks you to go anywhere away from me I'll just say you're staying with me, okay?" He whispered into my ear. I turned my head to see his smirk 2cm away from my face. I'm not complaining though, I mean, would you complain if Joseph Graham-freaking Sugg was in your face?

I nodded. I loved the way Joe just took care of me all the time, I always knew I had someone to rely on or turn too. That's how I know we are soul mates.

"Hi!" Gabbie said to me with a slightly goofy smile.
I softly smiled back in a lazy fashion but really I just didn't want her there. I'm not putting effort into being nice to someone I don't like, why the hell would I?

Gabbie yabbed on for the rest of the movie, so an annoyed Alfie just decided to turn it off completely. And surprise, surprise! She didn't stop waffling on about herself.
"I'm going to make coffee, who wants some?"
We all raised our hands but I wasn't staying in there with her, talking about things I couldn't give less of a damn about if I tried and by the looks of it, neither could Joe. We offered to 'help' as we said to Zoe wishing we could just help all night and not have to face Gabbie.

________________________________

I had an English speaking test today and I had to speak in front of the whole class, I WAS SHAKING !!! anyway I hope you enjoyed ! :-)

~ Vivi x