Chapter 13

> Edited  31/01/17 <
^^^^^^^^

T h e n e x t d a y

"Joe I can walk now, I'm fine" despite me saying this he continued to support me. We both walked to the hospital's Burger King "can I have two extra large King burgers with all the toppings but one without cheese, two fries, one iced lime lemonade, one hot chocolate with a hand full of marshmallows and whipped cream, two sugars and lots of milk and that's it thank you!"
But at that moment I saw Zoe and Alfie walk in "oh sorry to bother you but could you double my order? Thanks. Joe, carry it to our table gorgeous" he rolled his eyes back and chuckled under his breath.
"You guys better be hungry I just ordered you a Burger King, come sit over here, it's here now"

Alfie looked like he had just hit gold as we tucked into our burgers "this is delicious! What is it?"
"The extra large King burger with all toppings... Except cheese" I laughed but it was short lived as I was desperate to take another bite.

"So what happened to G-"
"Don't even say her name" I hushed Zoe and she bit into her burger.
"Ok, you're the boss..."
"But seriously," Alfie said intrigued.
"Well if we must bring it up; she got sent down for life for; attempted murder, times two, she'll be going to a special jail though as she has 'mental issues' I mean I'm not going to argue with that however if they see improvements she could be out early but at the earliest it'd be 18 years if she's lucky."
We all just laughed at how much I knew and just blurted it out so quickly and we all tucked back into our burgers.

________________________________

I have so many revision lessons right now for upcoming tests and assessments and I hate every single of them :-(

~ Vivi x