Chapter 4

> Edited 15/11/16 <
^^^^^^^^

"She's doing my nut in!" Joe complained to Alfie.
"Tell me about it" Alfie agreed. He looked very droopy eyed and I had no doubt in my mind that it had something to do with Gabbie going on and on about her new merchandise for over 2 hours. She's not big headed at all! No wayy...
"Can I just tell her to go already" i sighed exhaustedly wanting her gone as soon as possible. I knew none of them would just do that, I wouldn't even do that but I really wish she'd just take a hint and do-one-two-one.

We all made our way into the Lounge.
"So Y/n Gabbie had an idea, let's go and paint our nails and have a good old pamper 'ay! Whatcha think?" Zoe suggested.
My eyes widened, I just looked at Joe like a lost puppy.
Gabbie grabbed my hands "I'm not taking No for an answer" she sternly demanded.
"She's staying with me..." Joe was silenced by the girls screaming but I could hear him. I looked at him and shot him a disappointed look but him and Alfie just laughed. What a pair of crocs.

"So mint green or Gabbie-purple" she asked full of light or evilness, I couldn't tell and I didn't really care.
"Isn't Gabbie-purple just Lilac" I said unimpressed, sighing and rolling my eyes.
Zoe looked at me, she knew I wasn't even trying, Zoe's look motivated me. I may as well have fun and enjoy tonight, maybe Gabbie has changed?
At that moment I decided 'OK me, just enjoy yourself Gabbie won't try anything, not today, uh-uh, no way hozay"
I straightened my back from my lazy posture, plastering a wide smile on my face and said "Mint green please Gabs!" I was hopeful, and hopefully it would stay that way...

________________________________

I've noticed a lot more people have started reading lately and I'd just like to say hi and thank you for reading my book !?

~ Vivi x