Chapter 1

> Edited  06/11/16 <
^^^^^^^^

Myself & Joe were ready. I wore my pyjamas that Zoe and I bought one day last month, they were big, fluffy and loose, everything that makes a great pair of pyjamas.
There was a loose tank top with Navy and white stripes and red baggy, jogger style pants to match. Going by the whole colour scheme and theme we had unintentionally adopted, we only saw it fitting to buy the White slippers with anchors on it too. Meanwhile Joe was wearing a maroon casual tee, black joggers and his heavy timberlands as usual. This was his signature casual look, that much so that at meet and greets viewers would go by this outline in order to match Joe, it was an amazing thing.
"And that's why I love you" he said looking me deeply in the eyes with his hands tucked in his pockets and a soft curved smile drawn on his face.
"Why?" I chuckled.
"two reasons, one: my sister actually likes you and two: you always have to be cute and different" this was a compliment. Zoe hasn't really liked many or any of Joe's past girlfriends. She would always be nice but not as nice as she could have been, with me she offered to get me food whenever i'm around but with Joe's other girlfriends she wasn't so considerate...
"Hey this is highly fashionable!" I joked, stepping back to present my unique outfit choice.

"Oh baby you should go and love yourself!" Joe and I sang, totally out of tune and unsynchronised- it wasn't him, it was me. We always sing on car journeys, we just find it passes time and clears our minds, and also it's very funny to hear.

We stopped off at the gas station to get some snacks and refreshements. While Joe went and got everything from the shop I whipped out my phone and text Zoe and Alfie telling them what we got for them and what we were going to watch when we got there.

Y/n: we got you some snacks for later from the gas station, you still like Dairy milk, right?

Zoe: of course i do! Who doesn't?

Y/n: that is the real question... And so is: are we watching Elf and Arthur Christmas?

Zoe: What kind of movie night would it be if we didnt't! We're also watching The boy (alfie's special request)

Y/n: oh no! I hate horror films with creepy dolls in them! Joe's back now, we'll be there in 20 minutes x

Zoe: c'ya there! x

________________________________

i'm editing this now as nearly a year ago when i wrote this i was clueless on how to write fanfiction.
And now that this has got nearly 700 (i really don't know how?!) views i feel like this book needs an upgrade...
The plot will stay the same but there will be additional sections through out :-)

~ Vivi x