Chapter 1

As she read the note I sent, she did the sweet smile I love. In Spanish class, I'm looking at Claire, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Sounds cliché,  but whatever that's how I feel. Claire has soft curls in her brunette hair down to her elbows.  Her hair and personality so soft and inviting.  Her sweet, yet subtle scent is as beautiful as her smile.  Her complexion soothing like caramel.  

               Well, back to reality.  As she begins to look up my heart begins to race. 

                "Was today the day of my dreams?" I thought, "Umm.. What should I do? Play it cool!"  I began to choke up.  Her dark brown eyes stared to melt my soul.  My nervous, awkward smile broke into something warm and hopeful.  I began to look closely at her.  Her eyes didn't connect to mine, but went pass it as if I was transparent. I slowly turned to my right and saw him.  Robert, a kid not popular, but good looking. Her eyes were connected to his. 

                 "Shit! Then where the hell did my note go?" I said, to myself panicking. It must have gone to Elizabeth, who was ahead of Claire since she greeted me with her rotten teeth.  She pulled her jet black hair to the back of her ears and blinked repeatedly.  

                  "Was she winking?" I was unclear of what she was trying to do.  My palms met my forehead harshly.  As my hand slid down my face, I couldn't wait for this day to be over.  That's when I heard the bell ring.  I've been saved by the bell once again.