Chapter 19

Jesse's P.O.V.

"No water for me. I'll have a pint." I laughed.

After the waitress wrote down our drink orders, she pulled out her phone and asked Payne for a picture. He happily took one and sat back down.

"Man you've got some life there Payne!" I chuckled.

He looked to me arrogantly said "I enjoy it most of the time."

I smirked at him.What a tool, with his over priced kicks and expensive Rolex. Even if he has the money for it, he doesn't need to be a dick.

"Liam? Can you get up please? I need to use the restroom." (Y/N) said.

I knew full well that she was going to have this arses' child, and I'm proud to say (in the safety of my own mind) that he does not deserve her.

"Ah, that mommy blatter getting to you (Y/N)?" I asked.

She nodded and left giving me the perfect opportunity to interrogate her newly found too.

"So Liam? how has(Y/N) been?" I asked.

"Sorry? I'm not sure I understand what it is you mean" he said.

I could have slapped him, his own stupidity was just to overwhelming.

"I mean emotionally, I mean physically!" I shouted.

He seemed a bit shocked from me shouting at him. He looked as if he needed to think about it, which only made me angerier.

"Physically..." he began.

"She and the baby are healthy and strong. Emotionally I'm not so sure. The fans will send lots of love and congrats us, but others will send us hate. Not only her and I, but our families, and friends as well. I'm holding up okay, but I don't know how much more she can take."

The waitress arrived with our drinks, keeping us both from speaking.

"Thank you" I said.

"I-I still love her." I blurted.

Liam didn't look shocked, nor did he look angry. He only looked understanding.

"I can understand that. (Y/N) isn't like most women. Jesse I have thousands of girls throwing themseleves at me and my mates everyday. And everyday I wonder why (Y/N) wants to stick around. I've thought about it. Maybe its because of my fame, but she never let's me take pictures of her, and she cannot stand the press.

Then I thought maybe it's for my money. I went out and bought her a diamond braclet for her birthday. She returned it, and gave the cash that she got from it and bought dinner for 4 homeless men. She didn't tell me about this, I found out from my mate Andy. I just don't know why she wants to be with me." He explained.

Liam was a better man then I origanlly thought. I knew (Y/N) to do things like that all the time. I ran my fingers through my hair, and then sipped my pint. (Y/N) came back to the booth, and plopped down, ending Liam and I's conversation.

"I trust you boys behaved while I was gone?" she laughed.

"Of course we did. Talked some sport, didn't we Jesse?" Liam said.

Nodding I took another swig of my beer.

"Fantastic! How soon do cravings start? Cause I would kill for a bacon cheeseburgar, fries, and a huge shake." (Y/N) giggled.

She was so beautiful. I loved every inch of her. Everything from the small freckle by her eye to the very way that she walks. I knew that I had given up the best thing that had ever happened to me, and that I was never going to find someone as perfect, intelligent, and kind as (Y/N).

I hatched a plan, then and there. As horrible as it probably was going to be, I was going to win her back. As much I had grown to like Liam, over our little chat. I want to be the one raising with her. I want to be the one waking up next to her every morning, and I want to be the one watching her walk down the aisle. I listened to her talk to the baby, to me, and to Liam. We ordered our food, and chatted for a bit. Neither of them knowing what exactly was to come. I sound like a villian...