Chapter 16

Liam's P.O.V.

"I'm just feeling a little sick again." She said rushing out of the room.

I knew her well enough to understand something was wrong. I grabbed her phone that she'd left sitting on the counter. Turning it over I found her opened twitter, and one of the most horrid messages I'd seen. I became immediately enraged. How could anyone have the nerve to send something like this? Why would anyone think this? I quickly ran into our bathroom and found (Y/N) on the floor sobbing. I laid down on the floor with her and just held her. When I brought her into my arms, she began to sob even harder. I rubbed her back, and hummed 'Little Things' into her ear, and didn't stop until she had finished crying.

"Love?" I whispered, "I saw what that fan sent you. I'd never pity marry you! Alright? I'm mad about you! and as for the baby. Everything with our baby will be fine. It will be perfect, our baby will be perfect, you and I will be perfect. (Y/N), I love you more than anything. More than the fans, more than the band..." I said sincerely. "...Even more than forks." I added jokingly.

She smiled, and let out a small giggle. Then laughed even harder when she pointed out the snot and tears on the middle of my shirt.

"Ah! Babe you snotted up my favorite shirt!" I laughed attempting to wipe off my shirt onto her.

She jumped up and ran out of the bathroom. chasing after her, I peeled off my shirt and threw it at her. it landed on top of her head causing her to shreek in disgust. I loved how see reacted to things, to people. Even if she was angry or upset about something. While she struggled to get the shirt off of her head, I ran over and picked her up. I threw her over my shoulder and carried her to the couch. I placed her down. and told her to wait there. Walking into the kitchen I grabbed the two plates of pancakes and eggs that I had made for us. Coming back into the living room, I placed the food die on the coffee table.

"Mmm, looks good!" She said.

"Well I made it so..." I stated sarcastically.

"Thank you babe." She said kissing me.

"I'm going to have to make breakfast more often." I chuckled.

As we ate we talked about how I'd again be leaving to go on to Australia, and about how she would have to take work off in order to visit the lads and I. I didn't even want to consider leaving (Y/N) and the baby, but I had to. I did, however, make a mental note to skip all concerts a week before the baby was due.

"You know I'm going to be there right? When the baby comes. Whoever I'm at Australia, America, I'm gonna be there." I stated.

"You better be! I'm not afraid to Skype call you in the middle of your concert!" She joked.

After we finished eating we both got dressed and ready for the day. (Y/N) planned on having lunch with my mum and my sisters, while I had made plans to spend the day with dad, and (Y/F/N). Her father was a great man, but he was also intimidating. The first time I met (Y/N)'s family, he literally said five words to me the entire time. We arrived, he said "hello" , and when we left he said, "Nice meeting you Liam." Seeing how far along our relationship had come, made my mind ease some of the stress to try and impress her father. All my stress vanished when I permission from (Y/F/N) to ask (Y/N) to marry me. I looked at her. She was standing there in her bra and underwear, along with that gorgeous baby bump. It was rather small, but considering she was only about a month or so along it was understandable. I watched her slip into a pink strapless sundress that she had bought on our last outing.

"What are you staring at?" She said scrunching her eyes.

"You." I said boldly.

Laughing she asked "Why?"

"Because I love you." I said.

"Well your 'love' is creeping me out." She said.

I finished getting dressed, and kissed (Y/N) goodbye. I planned to meet my fathers at the restaurant just downtown. Walking up to the restaurant I was swarmed by paparazzi and the press.

"Liam! Is it true that you and (Y/N) are engaged?" One reporter yelled.

"Can you confirm that (Y/N) is pregnant?" Another screamed.

"Can you confirm that the baby is yours?" The third added.

"Sorry?" I questioned.

Shoving the recorder into my face he asked again "Can you verify the paternity of (Y/N)'s child?"

It took every once of self-control I had, not to pound that dick. The thought that anyone could imply something like that was virtually insane.

"Of course the baby's mine you dick!" I shouted.

I shoved past the press and into the restaurant. I quickly asked the hostess for the table I'd reserved not wanting my anger to be directed at her. She brought me down to a the table, where I immediately order a pint. As I waited for my fathers to arrive, I thought about what the reporter had said to me. I knew that she would never cheat on me. I knew I wouldn't, but it still hurt to hear anything like that. (Y/F/N)) and dad entered the restaurant seeming nearly as angered as I was. I waved them down, and they traveled quickly across the room to our table.

"Hey dad. Hey Mr. (Y/L/N). I suppose the press battered you as we'll?" I questioned.

"Oh well of course they did! I nearly spat in that mans face, I did!" (Y/F/N) busted.

I chucked at the thought of that horrid man getting a load of spit in his eye. The press understandably are just doing their jobs, but why do they need to be so vulgar?

"Right." I said "...shall we order?"

Quickly ordering some pints and burgers, my fathers congratulated my on my new engagement and child.

"So are you set with a date yet?" Dad asked.

"Uh not quite. We have only been engaged a day." I said matter-a-factly.

I continued saying "I'd like something a bit warmer, but we'll see later on."

We chatted a bit more about the wedding and about the baby. Trying to focus on the happiness of my life and not that of the arrogant press. We laughed, and joked about what the wedding might look like with the lads, and even how (Y/N) would be looking if the wedding came before the baby. I felt overwhelmed, I felt happy, I felt anxiety, but most of all I was excited. I just wanted to be married to (Y/N)! I just wanted that baby in my arms! I just want us...to be a family.