Chapter 11

Your P.O.V.

My heart is pounding like crazy as Liam opens the box. The first thing that he could see from the top of the box was the blue and pink teddy bears.

I didn't know what to make from his reaction. He just sat there. With his mouth wide open. I place my hand on his thigh, slid off the couch down in front of him.

"Liam?" I said dropping my head.

I didn't know what else to say. I mean was he upset, was he furious, was he happy? I just couldn't tell. Just when I thought of getting up and leaving, Liam sniffled. Causing me to look up and see that he was crying! Actually crying!

"Liam! Baby what's wrong?!" I asked grabbing his face, and forcing him to look at me.

He didn't even try to wipe the tears from his eyes.

"I-I just...(Y/N) you're pregnant." He said.

I wasn't quite sure if he was asking or if he knew. So I nodded. I held onto his arms, and began to cry too. I felt his arms wrap around me, and the top of his head on my back.

"Why are you crying love?" He asked.

Between sobs I said "Because I-I'm pregnant, and y-your upset."

I heard him let out a small chuckle, which caused me to pull away from his comforting arms and stare at him in confusion.

"(Y/N) you're going to have a baby..."

He said placing his hand on my belly and tears still running down his face. "...you're going to have o-our baby.

Why would I even be close to being upset?" He wiped the tears from my face and the ones off of his own. I sat up and kissed him, long and slow.

I was so happy. The news of our baby finally out there. I'd finally be able to tell people. His parents, our friends, the boys, everyone! I was finally able to breath.

"How long have you know about this love?" He asked.

My heart cringed as I know he would have wanted to know sooner.

"About a month know. I wanted to tell you before you left, but you wouldn't have gone if I had." I said.

He did look hurt at first, but then realized that I was probably right and nodded.

He then asked "Who else knows?, i mean, obviously your family."

Just as I was about to say that it was Niall who knew. I heard a knock at the door.

"Oh shit, I invited the lads over to celebrate. I nearly forgot." I said as I jumped up to grab the door.

I swung open the door to find instead of the boys posing for the cover of their next magazine to find them elbow to elbow with stuffed animals, blankets and toys.