Chapter 3

Liam's P.O.V.

"What do you mean?" Niall said while bouncing his leg up and down.

I found it odd because he normally did that whenever he was extremely nervous or really, really hungry. I decided to think nothing of it, seeing the way he had scarfed down (Y/N)'s stir-fry just fifteen minutes before.

"I mean...Well I think that she's been meaning to tell me something. I don't want to try and force it out of her, but I just can't figure out what it is." I said.

I looked out the rear window of the black SUV, to see her waving goodbye. She dropped her head and shuffled towards the door, as the car got farther away. She is so beautiful, and she is mine. I place my head in my hands and let out a long breath of air.

Zayn who hadn't said more than a word to me this morning grabbed my shoulder and said

"Liam, you're probably just being paranoid mate. If she's got something to tell you it's not going to be anything to worry about."

I nodded at him, and he was probably right. She had mention applying for a culinary school. I mean, maybe she was accepted to one or something simple like that. I just don't want to over think it and get myself worked up over nothing.

"Yeah! She really is an amazing cook mate." Niall said.

I was quite confused at first but then I placed two and two together and realized I had said the last bit out loud.

"I didn't mean for me to say that out loud, sorry." I said shaking my head.

I sighed "Lads...I just love her so much. I don't want anything to happen to us. She means to much to me."

Zayn and Niall exchanged glances and chuckled.

"What's so funny then!" I asked.

"Nothing, nothing it's just you should just marry (Y/N) already!" Zayn said while scratching through his straggly beard.

Marry (Y/N)? I thought. We have only been dating a few years. Was I ready for something like that? Was she?

"Oh trust me Liam, she is ready to get married alright!" Niall said still bouncing his leg.

"Damn" I thought, I really need to stop thinking out loud!