Chapter 8

Niall's P.O.V.

I was almost to overwhelmed by the scents of the tiny bakery (and our fans of course) to hear (Y/N) calling my name. As I followed her to the back of the bakery, I could see the changes that her and Liam's baby was making to her body.

Walking over to the over she pulled out orgasmic looking rolls and then turned to me. She sighed, standing with one hand on her flour covered hip and the other wiping the sweat from her brows.

"Look Ni..." She said turning to the side, moving her apron out of the way and lifting her shirt.

"I'm getting to the fat part of motherhood."

I laughed knowing full well that she couldn't be serious. I was actually surprised to see that she was hardly showing at all.

"Hey! At least now you have an excuse to eat all the time!" I replied letting a small chuckle escape.

Laughing she said "I'm like the female version of you Ni. I seriously don't know how many doughnuts I've gone through in the last few days."

She pulled her shirt back down and fixed her apron, making her bump virtual disappear.

A more serious look grew across her face when she said,"I still haven't told him..."

Taking a slight pause seem to lighten her mood.

"I need to tell him soon or else I'll be calling him from the hospital!"

Laughing, I grabbed one of the many delicious looking pastries sitting on the counter, and shoved it into my mouth.

"So...tell him now" I said with crumbs falling from every inch of my lips.

Smirking she said "Not with a million crazed fans sitting right outside."

She tapped her foot and placed her hand on her chin. Her normal thinking face. Dropping her hand, I could see that she left quite a bit of flour on her face. I just chuckled.

"What about tonight? I'll make him supper and then you and the lads can come over after I tell him?"

I nodded in agreement grabbing one of the fresh carmel rolls and bitting into it.

"Okay...." I said holding up my hand and entering heaven.

Once returning to earth I asked "So I'll bring the lads over, like what? 9ish?"

Placing the rolls into new individual containers, she nodded "Okay 9ish, now..."

She walked over to me, looked me dead in the face, and said "...Niall get out of my kitchen, and stop eating all my product!"