Chapter 12

Niall's P.O.V.

"Guys, oh my god!" (Y/N) said waving for us to come in.

Coming into their living room we could clearly see that not only had (Y/N) been crying, but so had Liam.

"Mate what are you blubbering for!" Louis shouted.

He was always quite loud, wasn't he? I looked over to him, and gave him a stern look. Liam stood up from the couch and laughed.

"I-I just really happy right now Tommo." He said.

"Why what happened?" Harry said chiming in.

(Y/N) started laughing hysterically when she asked "Ni! You had them bring all this stuff over without telling them why?!"

I shrugged, dropping my load of stuffed animals and toys onto the floor. "I figured Liam would blurt it out any how."

Liam looked to (Y/N) and pulled her in from around the waist. Zayn, Louis and Harry all looked at each other in extreme confusion.

"Well get on with it then!" Louis shouted.

Which cause me to laugh, and Harry to elbow him in the chest.

Liam smiled and was extremely proud when he said "Lads....(Y/N)'s pregnant. We're going to have a baby."

The last remainder of control inside of Liam and (Y/N)'s home was shattered when Liam said that. Zayn, Louis and Harry practically attacked (Y/N)'s stomach with their plams, just hoping to feel the baby move.

The room was also filled with 'Congratulations' and 'Good job daddy Payne" 's.

Amongst all the craziness of the moment, I stopped to watch her and Liam. They seemed so happy, but nervous. I mean they're becoming parents, I wouldn't blame them for being nervous. By this time Liam had his arms wrapped around (Y/N). She had also placed her head against his chest.

They really do love each other, you can see it. In the moments it took for the lads to calm down, I realized that they are going to absolutely perfect parents. And their baby was going to have the best four uncles in the world!