34

(Next Day)
Ray POV

Me and Jay finished up our shopping for the Babies rooms . And of course our baby daddy's just couldn't make it because they had work . The only thing is, is that they don't know, because if we told them then they would definitely flip out and start going on and on about how it wouldn't be safe for us to go without them and all that .

After a long 4 hours of shopping, we stopped to grab something to eat . We stopped at the nearest McDonalds and both got a Big Mac with a large fry and a large sweat tea .

"And make sure they don't put tomatoes or pickles on my burger !" Prince said to the boy at the cash register . He was kinda cute but looked like 17 or something .

"Don't worry shawty I gotchu" he said licking his lips and smirking . This nigga was crazy, did he not see that Jacob was pregnant !? Meaning he belonged to someone, meaning he could get his ass whooped whenever . And knowing Chres, he definitely wouldn't have a problem doing it .

The boy handed us our cups and we walked over to our table and waited for our receipt number to be called . Jacob sat down brushing his hair out his face and scrolling through his phone . I watched for a second and then spoke .

"Biitcccch you better not be doingwhat I think you doing ." I said with a stank face

"And what might that be?" He said with a confused look on his face

"Storing that 9 ta 5 manager at McDonalds head ass nigga number in yo phone !" I said snatching the receipt that showed his number on it .

"Wait bitch gimme that back !" He said snatching the receipt away from me
"Biiiitch I ain't even know his number was right there, bitch I was too busy doing this survey to get us both Free happy meals !" He said while showing me his phone . We both busted out laughing .

No sooner than later our receipt number was called and Jacob got up to go get the food . About 2 minutes later he came back chuckling while sliding the tray on the table .

"Bitch what you laughing for" I asked with my eyebrows raised .

"Girl I asked if I could get a free sundae, and this nigga said he'd give me 2 with 'hot fudge dripping off the cone' ." He said quoting the last part of the sentence .

"Bitch you better not get yo self in trouble ." I said shaking my head

"Girl, I ain't Finna fuck with him . And especially not while having the sexy ass baby daddy I got right now" he said patting the top of his head of hair that was slicked down with a middle part . Before I could speak again His phone started ringing .

Jacob POV

Right before I was Finna take the biggest bite out of my juicy Big Mac, this nigga Chres gon call me . It ain't like I was mad tho, I always get happy when my baby daddy calling .

"Heeeeyyy shmuuuukims" I said while sticking a fry in my mouth .

"Baby where you at?" he said in a serious tone

I paused for a second, he never asked me this . Why would he be asking me this today, this nigga must be home early I thought . I looked up at Ray who's phone began ringing as well .