Heart rush

Jacob POV

I had to wait another whole 3 days until I found out what would happen with Chres . I've been coming to visit him everyday now, whispering little things in his ear . It hurt to see him the same way I saw him the day before . Lifeless, pale, and drained . I walked out to the bathroom and to check on Pj .

"Hey Princess, you okay?" I asked showing I was truly concerned

"Hey Jakey, and yeah just on FaceTime with Jared, he's keeping a smile on my face as I'm waiting" she says while showing I slight smile

"Okay well I'm gonna go to the bathroom, if anything happens make sure you go in there and asks what's happening" I say running to the bathroom . As I'm walking, a bunch of docotors ran passed bumping me .

"Owe ! well excuse you!" I yell turning around, making my way back to the bathroom . Once I walk in, I look at myself in the mirror . My eyes were Bloodshot red, my whole face was red . I ran the water and threw it on my face trying to calm myself down .

I walked back out the bathroom and saw doctors running in and out of Chres's rooms with carts . In fact the same ones that ran by me on the way to the bathroom, my eyes began watering up as I ran to is room before I was stopped by Pj.

"Jake ! Chres's heart stopped ! Jake his heart stopped ! This can't be happening ! No ! No !" She was sobbing, on her knees bawling with her face in her hands .

"Doctor ! What's going on !? Why'd his heart stop !" I asked panicking, all I saw was the doctors sticking needles in and out of him, bringing carts in with different medications and tools .

"Sir I'm sorry but his heart stopped I'm going to have to ask you to step out" he said holding my shoulders

"Nooo ! please ! Doctor please!" I said sobbing in Pj's arms as she pulled me out  "Pj nooo ! My baby ! Chres please wake up ." I said crying . I was all over the floor . Looking like a big baby, bawling in Pj's arms .

Me and Pj watched as they shocked Chres's chest over and over, with the same outcome Each time .

"No pulse" said the first doctor, "charge to 350 ! Clear" he said as he then shocked Chres's chest again . I placed my hands against the wall falling onto my knees screaming out in emotional pain .
"No pulse again ! Charge to 475 ! Clear" said the Doctor the 4th time . I couldn't take it . I couldn't look anymore . I couldn't listen .

"Just stop please ! Stop" I yelled in between sobs, "he's dead ! He's dead!" I yelled banging my fist against the walls . "Pj noooo, not Chresanto ! Whyyy!"

"Jacob calm down ! come on let's go, let's walk outside ." She said pulling me outside . She ran outside cupping my cheeks, "listen Jacob, calm down you have to calm down ! You're not alone okay ! I'm right here ! We have to be strong for Chresanto jake ! If he was here that's all he'd want !" She pleaded with tears in her eyes .

"O-okay, you're right Pj ." I said hugging her

"Um sir? Aren't you the boyfriend of Chresanto August ? Sorry if I am mistaking ."

"Yes, I am . I'll be in to sign the papers- i-I- in a minute" I stutter from my sharp and short breathes, from me crying .

"Well sir we actually came to tell you, that after you left . We charged his chest one more time and, his heart began pumping again . He is up again and talking . You can go see him now if you'd like" he said smiling

My eyes got wide . MY Heart damn there stopped after hearing what he just told me . " o- Oh my . Are you serious Doctor? Chresanto is alive?!" I didn't even wait on his answer . I ran in there and straight to his room . I saw him with his eyes closed . And his hands behind his head .

"C-Chres," I bit my lip trying to keep the tears from coming down . my hands were shaking as they were clenched into balled fist and my knees grew weak as I saw him open his eyes .

"Baby ? Baby ! Jacob, oh my gosh . Baby I am so sorry . I know you're probably mad b-" I cut him off with a kiss

"Babe, I don't wanna hear it ." I saw his face frown up then I smiled "because I'm just glad you're okay ! Gosh ! Chres you don't even know ! I was in there bawling my eyes out ! I don't wanna hear it" I said kissing all over his face

"Really? I mean ! I know you were baby, I know yo crazy self" he said chuckling .

"I can't believe you're okay, I thought it was over" I said looking down at my shoes sniffling

"Babe, listen to me . Wether I'm here physically or not . I'm always with you in your heart baby, don't ever forget that" I smiled at him as he intertwined our fingers

"okay" I whisper back and we watch as the doctor came in .

"Okay well Chresanto you can change back into your regular clothes, and I will be back with your vitamins ." The doctor said Chres started taking his gown off and changing before I stopped him

"Boy you better go in the bathroom and change ! These people aint Finna see what I be taking every night ! The hell" I said pulling back down the gown

"Oh so you gon take it tonight ?" He said smirking

"Maybe I will, just because I missed you daddy" I say teasing him while bitting down on my finger

"Oooooh now I can't wait ." He said while doing his little dumb dance . I chuckled, I woulda missed this boy terribly if he didn't come back . "They seen me anyways he said walking out"

I turned my nose up at him . "Who saw you ??" I asked folding my arms . "They can get it right now in this hospital"

"Well how you think I got this gown on baby? I didn't wake up from my coma to put it on and go back to sleep" he said winking

"Keep playing ! You ain't gon get nothing tonight !" I said narrowing my eyes down at him .