Suprise suprise (part 2)

Chres POV

Me and this annoying little boy Jacob was on our way to the grocery store since he ate everything when I was in the hospital . When jake told me he was pregnant, I was scared a little but I really do want a family with Jacob which made me excited ! I couldn't even sleep last night . All I thought was about a little Chresanto Jr. running through my house . Or even a little Mya, my own baby girl playing on the floor with her long curly hair .

Jacob thought, well we did but he wanted to come to the store get food, I wanted to come to get a pregnancy test . But he don't know that . We pulled up to the store and I grabbed a basket, we walked in and I saw 2 girls eying me down . I couldn't help but to smirk and lick my lips, I glimpsed again before I was interrupted by Jay .

"Who you looking at ? What bitch trying me now ? Loooord I just came to get food ! And now I gotta fuck a couple bitches up inna store !?" He said while sucking on a lollipop . He grabbed me by my ear and pulled me with the basket . "If I see those bitches anywhere ! On an isle ! At the cash register! Stocking meat ! I don't give a fuck if them bitches is on a shelf !.....Ima deck you and her right in yaw nasty ass mouths" he said through gritted teeth .

"Baby ! Ion even know them ! Chill out ! Oh my goossssh !" I said following him with the basket while he threw stuff in there . He told me to go get a water case and some pineapples so I was on my way to get them when I turned around and saw the same 2 girls giggling and pointing .

I quickly turned around and grabbed the water case hoping Jay wasn't near and ran back to where he was . "Phewwwww, I need to get back inna gym" I said trynna catch my breath . I gave a fake smile to prince and of course he took it as something else .

"Why in the hell are you running" he said while raising one eyebrow and looking around . "And where are my pineapples !

"No-nothing baby, watchu looking for" I said fake laughing and rubbing my arm . I looked around to make sure those girls were no where near, "Uhh, b-baby I'm going to get yo pineapples"  I ran and stopped at the end of the isle to make a sharp turn and ran into some one knocking everything outta their hand .

I began picking their things up apologizing. "M-my bad" I said looking up to see Craig wide-eyed. "Bro ! my bad I really didn't mean to for real" I said handing him his stuff .

"Nah it's alright, I shouldn't have been running either" he said chuckling and scratching the back of his neck .

"Hahaha, Jay keep whining and bugging me about these pineapples ." I said rolling my eyes, trying to start a conversation.

"Yeaaah he loves those . Man can you believe Ray got me here buying him ice cream because he got cramps!?" He said showing me the strawberry ice cream .

I chuckled thinking about how ray always would want ice cream after school . Actually me and Ray ain't smoked in a minute . that was kinda random LMAO . After leaving my thoughts and coming back to reality, I saw Craig looking around rubbing his arm . "Sooo yeah....see you later bro" he said sticking his hand out for me too shake .

"Aye Craig look, I know the last time we talked I kinda lashed out . But you're my boyfriends Bestfriend ! And I don't want anything to ever be weird between us again alright ?" I said giving him a big cheesy smile

"Alright, we watching the game later you should come over with Jay . Plus Ray would be happy to see you, it's been a while" he said while backing away before turning around .