Full of suprises

Prince POV

I woke up later around 10:47pm and checked my phone only to see some comments and likes on a recent picture on Instagram . I played some songs on Lemonade and started to run my shower water . As soon as I was taking off my briefs to get in, the doorbell rang . Ughhh I would let my mom get it buuutttt it might be Chres or something . So I ran downstairs tying my hair into a high ponytail and catching my breathe before opening the door only to see the person that could change my face mood and energy all just by looking at him. Ray .
Ray POV
When Jacob opened the door, i don't know what happened to me . I choked up, I couldn't say a word . All I could do was look at him in his eyes and stare . "Ohhhh just the person I've been wanting to see" he said with a smirk on his face . I didn't know what he could've been talking about, so I ignored it and asked him how he was . "How are you Jacob ?" I said with a slight smile "LOL" he said literally "I mean I don't know how I should be, because right now I'm standing in front of the boy who was making love to my boyfriend a couple of nights ago, so can you please just answer your own question for me ? And tell me, how should I be right now?" He said while leaning against the door frame . I didn't know what to say, I thought that me and Chres were pranking him . "Wait Jacob this was all a little prank, Chres just wanted to see how you would respond." I said looking confused "so if this was all a little prank ! then why didn't you guys tell me a couple of nights ago ? Because this little prank has been going on for quite a while !" He said rolling his eyes . "Jacob I just need to know one thing." I said looking down "yes what ? what could you possibly want to know, that you don't already ?" He said folding his arms . "Look are you and Chres together or not?" I asked cutting him off " why ? Why should it bother you so much to know that?" He asked "you wanna know why?! Because Chres was in his room a couple nights ago with my cousin Zonique playing twister! And in a position I know you would fuck him up for!" I yelled looking him in his eyes " Zo fucking Nique !? the bitch he said he didn't know ! So he fucking lied again ! You know what Ray ! Have him, make all the love you want to this lying ass nigga ! Cause I'm done !" He said . I could hear his voice cracking, but I didn't see any tears coming down his face . He looked like he had been crying for a whole week and he couldn't cry anymore . I felt bad .
Jacob POV
I slapped him . yeah I did, I slapped him not because my feelings were hurt, and not because he pranked me with my boyfriend . I slapped him because he was still on my porch . On my steps . Looking like a stupid dumb lost dog . But then I had an idea, if Chres thought that he could walk all over us, let alone ME . He was wrong . I got something coming so bad for him, Ima get him where it hurts .

okaaaay so give me ideas on what to do cause idek -💙💙