News

Jacob POV
we waited in the waiting room for the doctors to come . Chres was walking back and forth trying to find out if he could go in the room or not . Ray standing next to me leaning against the wall . And Craig with his head in his hands .  I could tell that he thought that this was all his fault . With him being a very insecure person, he always blamed everything on himself .

I got up and grabbed Chres's arms, "babe listen, I know this is a lot to take in right now . But just calm down okay, look I know Pj . She's gonna be okay babe I promise"  

"Baby this is all my fault,  I should've been watching her . Now my little sister is in there in a fucking hospital bed ." he was crying by then . I know that all he needed was for someone to be there for him . And I was no matter what . I whipped his face with my hands pulling him into a tight hug . By then tears came rolling down my face as well . I quickly whipped then off as the doctor came in .

"Family of  Princess Jaime August" we stood up . "Princess is doing very well in her recovery . She is responding to all the treatments positively and is breathing on her own"  Chres rushed into Pj's room and held her  by the hands .

"Pj baby girl please wake up, if I don't have anything  I definitely need you . You're my baby sister and I love you sooo much . I need you hear with me on this earth . Don't leave me...... Please" Chres was on his knees with his face laying face front in the bed "Chres I'm okay" Pj said talking but not opening her eyes . "God thankyou, I was going crazy . You don't understand" chres said smiling his cute goofy smile .

We all ran in the room to see Pj smiling covered in flowers and stuffed animals . "See Chres I told you she'd be okay" I said hugging Chres . " he was freaking out huh?" Pj asked in between chuckles "Yeah, I tried calming him down" I said "I bet he- hwahhhh-" her voice faded off slowly "PJ ! DOCTORS WHATS HAPPENING SOME BODY HELP !" yelled Chres, everybody went into panic mode . My eyes began too water and I tightened my grip on Chres's hand .

"Chres calm down I'm okay, I'm just tired" she said giving a weak smile . I smiled at Chres and we walked out letting Pj get her rest .

Okaaaay so I know this is short and it really sucks