30

Ray POV

So a bitch finally graduated ! Haaaaahhh! Me my Baby daddy Craig, and my prego twin Jacob are finally done with school ! It really ain't easy tho, I mean carrying this baby around and still working is hard but Craig has been managing to keep our money flowing . He's also been signed to a label with Chresanto, getting deals and singing at different shows .

I really don't like depending on another Micah for money ! But number one ! My baby ain't any ole 'other nigga' and number 2 ! He says it's fine until our baby comes and I recover . Theeen back to designing I go !

You might ask, "what about your parents aren't they helping ?" . Well ! my parents bitch asses kicked me out because they said they don't want a 18 year old pregnant ass child in their house . I mean they're fucking stupid because for one I'm not even 18 and for two my dumb ass mom had me at 16 sooooo idk what her problem is with it .

So for now Craig wants me to stay at his house until his career actually gets some where which it will ! And then both of our careers together will definitely make enough money to get a nice house of our own, and a car for our new family .

But as of right now ! We're going out to eat because a bitch and his prego twin is hungry as fuck . And theeeeen we all leave for a vacation in Hawaii .

Chres POV

I was so proud to see my baby cross the stage today . He had the biggest smile on his face, and he was one out of little to have all A's for each year he was in high school . I waited for him in the crowd looking for his big Afro puff . I spotted him talking to one of our friends that we would hang out with when I was here . I came up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist rubbing his now plumped belly .

"Hey baby," I said in a low tone sitting my chin on his shoulder

"Heeeeey shmuuuukims" he said caressing my face while continuing to talk to Aleeah, our old friend .

She finally left and he turned around blushing . I picked him up and he began squeling and squirming in my arms .

"Baaaabe put me down ! I'm pregnant!" He said in between chuckles

"Sooorrrry ! I'm just happy that my baby graduated" I said pecking him all over his face

"Stooooooop" he said putting his hands in my face

"Oh you'll want them later" I said letting him go . We walked over to where Ray and Craig was, they were all hugged up taking pictures with Craig's parents . Jacob looked at me, his eyes watering full of hurt .

He was going through problems at home . His parents were contemplating on kicking him out because they found out he was pregnant . I told him that he could just stay with me, he was never home anyways . But he didn't want to leave his mom . I pulled him into a hug and kissed his forehead,

"Baby, I'm here . I'm gonna always be here no matter what . Okay?" I brushed the tears off his face . He nodded looking up at me smiling .

"Now stop crying baby, you just graduated . We supposed to be celebrating !" I said kissing all over his face again .

"Okaaay okaaay ! Geeeessssh !" He whined chuckling . We were still waiting on Ray and Craig to finish up .

"Baaaaaaabbe." Jacob whined throwing his head back on my chest .

"Yesssssss baby?"

"I'm suuuuper duuuuper hungryyyyy!" He whined fake sobbing

"I know babe, we waiting on them . But I guess we can wait in the car until they come" I said walking away sliding my arm around his waist . I had a surprise for Jacob, he was going to love it . We headed back to the car, well his car and he stopped in the middle of the parking lot .