lost

Prince POV
So it's been 3 whole humiliating days of me and Chres not talking . Every morning when I come outside, he's always walking out the house, and Pj is always right after him cheesin her pretty smile and waving . I missed him . But I didn't want to show it . I still haven't gotten down to the bottom of everything with ray yet because he ain't been at school for some reason . Everybody been saying it's because something happened between him and Chres but I think it's just rumors . My Bestfriend Craig isn't in town this week because he had to go to his aunts funeral . I didn't wanna bring anymore weight on him so I told him that I was doing okay and everything is fine . The school bell rang and I ran to my locker to get my things so that I didn't have to see Chres, it hurted to see him smiling and laughing with his friends, because I couldn't  smile and laugh at all . I was soooo hurt .
Chres POV
yeah I know, y'all probably hate me right now . But it ain't what y'all think . For one me and Ray was pranking Jacob, but I decided to not tell him ever since he been hanging out with this Boy Bestfriend of his . I have a feeling that they not just bestfriends, and that one of them got more than just a friendly feeling . And for 2 well no I wasn't exactly fucking Zonique, but I thought hey if Jacob can have friends to hang with then I can too . the only thing we did do that was close to having any kind of sex was making out for like 4 minutes . Oh yeah and I kissed her . I kissed her especially when I looked out my window and saw some nigga in all black walk right in his house at 11:30 at night . that's when I suspected something more .

Ray POV
I decided not to come to school cause I don't think me and Chres should be on the best of terms right now . I mean he was playing twister with one of my cousins ! Oh and you're probably thinking "what if he didn't know?" Well he had a boyfriend already anyway ! So explain to me why he should've been doing that ! I think I'm just going to ask Jacob some questions and find out what's going on, so later on after school I'm gonna be visiting Jacob to ask some questions .
Jacob POV
I got home and looked across the street to see Chres's drive way empty . "Where could he be?" I thought . I began to tie my show when I saw out the corner of my eye Chres's car pull up  . I got up turned around and acted as if I was getting something out of my car . He was yelling at Pj, saying that her education is important and boys shouldn't be in the way or something. I turned away I could feel my eyes watering and my face getting hot so I walked inside and decided to take a nap, maybe it would help so later on I would wake up hopefully to a text or something .
Chres POV
Damn I jusss saw Jacobs cute ass and I miss him, and I know I do because I'm always venting to Pj about him . And I never vent about anyone ! And especially not to my little sister !
Ray POV
I'm on my way to Jacobs house so that we could talk, we never did and I feel like this was the perfect time to . Now that I've been seeing different people in each of their houses, I think that they aren't even together anymore .
So I'm hoping that when I do come talk to Jacob it'll stay between us and Jacob won't tell Chres .