My heart

Jacob P.O.V
All I could think of was getting away from roc and never seeing him again . Oh well you guys probably want to know what happened . When I walked in rocs house . Ray was on top of roc and they were sleep but roc had his hands around Rays waist making me believe that it was intentionally. I was running across the street to my house when I car came speeding down the street . My eyes were full of tears so I couldn't see anything . I tried to get to the other side of the street hoping that the car would stop . And it did . It was Craig my bestie . He parked his car infront of my house and we went inside . I noticed my mom wasn't home as always so I just went upstairs with him behind me . I told him everything about roc and ray . I could tell he was boiling inside and that he wanted to kill roc . But I wasn't gonna let him . "Craig I-I don't know what I did wrong b-but " I stumbled on my words talking in between sniffles "Jakey it's okay bestie, stay here I'll go get you some Jammie's and make us some dinner okay ?" "Okay" I said.
I loved my bestie. I knew that when j didn't have anyone that he would be here for me. I hope he feels the same way about me . Because I do want to give him the feeling he gives me .
I started to turn on the tv when my phone buzzed . It was roc "hey baby how was the meeting" he texted me . I didn't even want to text back. I was disgusted with the way he just fucked with another boy and comes to text me like nothing happened . I can't believe him .

I start feeling tears form in my eyes as the image of the two laying together. but my bestie comes in with some good smelling tacos and rice . We sit on the bed and eat and then we watch Netflix movies all night and laugh and talk about our old memories . "I missed you bestie, Alot" I said looking at him in his eyes
"I missed you more jakey" he said smiling
Next thing I knew we both leaned in and kissed. we made out for like 2 minutes and then I realized I was wrong . I realized I was doing what roc did to me . "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to kiss you, it wasn't like-" "jakey calm down, it was nothing we just experimented a little" he said smirking . Something told me he was happy with the outcome of this "experiment" hopefully I'm wrong .

-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's short guyys