A Missing Heart

Prince POV
I get home and I don't know what to do, I dont know if I should cry, I don't know if should sleep, call my bestie and flex on this nigga Chres at school or what . But I did know that I should go press my issue with Ray tomorrow . I didn't care if Chres felt like I was doing to much, they shouldn't have been doing so much when they was getting "high" . Just thinking about it made my body tense . I just sat and decided to text my bestie anyway, he was all I had .
Jacob- hey bestie, I told him that I knew about what I saw that night......
Bestieeee💙- omgggg what did he say boo? You okay ?
Jacob- he didn't say a word . He just sat there and starred right at me, in my overloaded with water bug lookin eyes .
Bestieeee💙- wow 😐, I'm coming over boo we gon turn up tonight so that you ain't gotta be broken down by tomorrow .
Jacob- okaaaay the door is open 😘
Rays POV
So I'm texting this nigga Chres and he ain't even answering . I even facetimed him, and he never miss my FaceTime calls.... that's weird tho, something must be wrong . So I decided to take it into my own hands and pull up at his crib . When I get there I see a red Porsche pull up in the drive way across the street, I didn't know for sure, but I do think that the house I'm lookin at is Chres's boyfriend house.... And it's 11:30 at night I hope another nigga don't get out that car . Anyways as I'm knocking on the door I look back one more time and see some nigga with a grocery bag and all black on walk inside Jacob's house. "Maybe I should tell Chres" I thought but I was interrupted by Pj coming to get the door . "Wassup princess, where yo brother at ?" I asked "oh he's upstairs with some girl, he locked his door and told me to come downstairs and order pizza if I was hungry" she said while texting on her phone . "Oh okay, ummmmm I think Ima go see what he doing" I told her . As I was going upstairs I heard thudding and music, but I didn't think of it as too much . I got closer and hear Chres say "oh shit" I smirked, and thought I know this nigga ain't, until I hear a feminine laugh . I was knocking on the door but the music was too loud, I tried twisting the door knob but it was locked, so I went in Pj's room and took one of her CDs not really caring about which one it was and stuck it in the door and twisted the knob, the door opened and I walked in to see Chres and my cousin Zonique in an awkward position playing Twister.....

Craig POV
I walked in Jacobs house and it was too quiet. I mean not that it shouldn't be, but it was way too quiet for a mf who's mom is never home and for a mfs who's heart has just gotten broken . His music should be blasting so loud that the neighbors across the street could here his shit . I locked the door, took my shoes off and walked up stairs to Jacobs room . I walked in this nigga room and he was in the bathroom pretending that he was singing in the mirror and running his fingers through his hair . I came from behind him and picked him up and he yelled like a lil bitch, "just like id have you in the bed" I said . He looked at me " booooy please where my MnMs at !?" he yelled "in that bag onna bed" I said while grabbing his beats pill . "Omg Craig please don't start playing no loud rapping shit !" He said while throwing MnMs in his mouth . "Bitch I ain't ! I got the perrrrrrrfeeect shit for you to listen to tonight" I went to the Lemonade Beyonce album and begin to play Sorry and yelled "because when life gives you Fuckboys- "YOU LISTEN TO LEMONADE BIIIIIITCH!" Added Jacob while getting up throwing his middle fingers up . I laughed and turned it up, I could tell he needed this . His mind or heart shouldn't have had to be worried about or missing Chres's old dumb ass .

Okaaaaay I know I ain't upload in a while but I got a lot coming up I promise 💙💙💙💙