Reality

Chres POV

I woke up with the vodka bottle in my face . I was laying in my bed with no clothes on except my boxers . As I stretched my legs and arms out, I sat up feeling an immediate pain rush to my head . I groaned realizing I was experiencing my first hangover .  I wobbled to the bathroom dragging my self against the walls as my support .

"Chres you alright ???" I hear Pj ask with concern in her voice . I'm sure she heard the thudding noises from my body being thrown around and dragged . "Y- yeah b-, yeah babygirl . Can you do me a favor?" I asked holding my stomach "can you run downstairs and look in the shelf and bring me up some aspirins" I yell before hurling in the toilet .

I held my stomach sliding down against the wall . Tears began rolling down my red cheeks as I threw my head back from the pain I was experiencing . this shit fucking hurt ! My head felt like it was about to explode !

"Chres I can't fin-, Oh my god ! Chres are you okay !? What happened to you ! Hold on Chres in calling Jacob !" She said while running over to my night stand

"Nanananana, you don" I began to feel the beads of sweat build up on my forehead . "Pj where are the pills what the-" beginning to doze off I felt my eyes rolling back . I refocused my eyes again, but before getting a clear glimpse all I heard was Jacobs voice then I blacked out .
-------------------------------------------------------
Jacob POV

I felt so fucking bad . All the shit he was doing was because of me ! Yeah I wanted to teach him a lesson but I didn't wanna teach him one like this ! Seeing him hurt like this hurts me . I fucking love him, and if anything happens to this boy I'm gonna go nuts .

I sat in a chair next to Chres's hospital bed . I held his hand crying . I hated seeing him like this, especially knowing it was all MY fault .

"Babe I'm so sorry, I- I didn't mean for any of this to happen ! I didn't want this to turn out this way! Please Chres wake up . I need you here with me . Babe without you I don't know what I'm gonna do . Just please.......don't leave me." I was managing to say in between sobs .

The doctor came in with some more updates on Chres's health . "Chresanto is actually retaliating good from the medicine we gave him, but he's in a slight coma . He has a whole good week before he'll wake up . If he does . And if not then Chresanto will then be put on life support because by then he will not be able to breathe on his own with all the meds we will be giving him"

Myy heart dropped . LIFE SUPPORT !  this can't be happening . I don't think I can spend a whole week without talking to Chresanto ! I already put him in here and now I have to wait a whole week for his health to be determined ! this was all just too much . waaaay too much .

"Okay, thanks doc" I say giving him a weak smile trying to hide my tears . I walk out Chres's room and see Pj sleep in the chair . "Princess wake up," I whisper "we gotta wait a week . Come on, we can stay at your house ." I grab her hand and walk her to my car .
________________________________
NEXT DAY
{Jacob POV}

I woke up in Chres's bed . All I smelt was the strong scent of vodka, so I changed the bed spread twice . But I still smelt it, I looked under the bed and grabbed the open bottle of liquor that was cracked open continuing to spill on the floor .

"Oh god babe, whyyyyy?" My eyes started filling up with tears as I stare at the bottle . This was really weird . Chres never drunk anything, AT ALL . And he especially wouldn't do it around his little sister ! I'm guessing this one really hit him hard . I silently sob in my hands while sliding down against the wall, trying not to be too loud for Pj .

"Jakey, you okay?" I felt her warm hand rubbing against my arms

"Yeah, I'm just stressed . I love your brother, you know that right ?" I say whipping my tears as I look up

"Well of course Jay, and he knows that too ! It's just that a lot has been happening in his life . It doesn't give him the right to go and cheat, but he doesn't know how to deal with it . I mean, ever since my mom died and my dad left us... He started picking up anger issues and started handling things more violently . He also started pushing everybody away and stopped trusting people . But Jacob I feel like when you came around you changed him little by little . And soon enough, it got better" I could tell she was serious by the look in her eyes . I pulled her into a tight hug not pulling away for a second . And then I did .

"Ya know Pj ? I think he's gonna be alright, I mean Chres is a really strong person right ?" I said giving her a smile while nodding my head

"Of course Jacob, let's just let him rest . He should be fine" she chuckled

"Yeah you're right, well come on we can go out to eat for breakfast . And if your boyfriend is coming you better tell him to be ready !" I smile as she runs out the room excitedly

"Omg ! Thankyou so much Jakey ! I love you sooooo much !" She said hugging and giving me a kiss on the cheek

I paused, that really hit me . I never had any siblings so I didn't really know what it meant for a younger sibling to love you .

"I love you to Pj ." I whisper while giving her a tight hug, "now go get ready" I chuckle . I couldn't believe it, I could actually call her my little sister . This meant so much to me .

-------------------------------------------------------
Jacob POV

We're ready and were walking out the door when I hear a car door close. After locking the front door I see Craig standing outside of his car with grocery bags in his hands .

"Hey bestie, I was hoping that I could cook for you since ya know Roc isn't here right now . Hopefully I can take your mind off things ." I smiled, this boy was always around when I needed him

"Okay Craig, but I need to drop Pj off at the movies so th-"

"Oh Jared ? He begged me to bring him over as soon as he heard I was coming, so I brought him" he smiled as I watched Pj run to the car excited

"Thankyou," I mouth and we walk into the house . I take the groceries to the kitchen and begin putting them up, except the few that we would be using too cook .

"Jacob go lay down or turn the tv on or something ! I got this dang!" He joked while pushing me out the kitchen

"Boy you know dang well, you can't cook better then me!" I say flipping my hair

"That's not what I remember ! Every Time I would spend the night at your house you would always tell me 'Craigy Poo go cook, Bestfriend cook something your cooking is the best'." he said in his best whining voice trying to sound like me .

"Whatever ! We know that is not true ! But Ima let you Cook since you wanna do all the work !" I say tying my hair up while falling back on the couch . I put the remote down on the coffee table next to some coupon from a car dealership. "Pj how long has Chres had this recent car ?" I yell from downstairs . I had a great idea .