Misunderstanding

Jacob POV
so you already know a bitch got cute and put her sitting pretty and petty look on tonight . I mean I ain't gon go in there and go for the bitch already, but Ima let her talk and then I'll start throwing my hints until the dumb bitch actually catch what I'm saying .

I just hope ray doesn't show up . And if he does, I hope he don't get in my way, cause him and her can both get fucked up together . I mean they was both all over my nigga, whether they was playing or not . Bitch if you get too close to my nigga you directing yo self straight to to death bed hoe . Period .

But I mean Chres ain't my nigga no more . I'm just here to show him what he Finna be missing out on . And show that bitch Zonique wassup . Maybe I might even tease Chres a lil, then Zonique really gon loose her fucking marbles . LOL I'm soooo petty lemme stop .

Ray POV

Soooo Craig just came and picked me up so we can go to this party, and he is looking soooo cute ! He even opened my door for me so I could get in . Everything this nigga do I'm just so into it .

" so where to next buttthead?" I asked flirting with him " well we have to go get Jacob sooooo it'll be his house next and then we'll go right across the street ." He said flashing me the cuuuuuuuutest smile . I just wanted to kiss his sexy ass . Hopefully it happen before the night is over .
Jacob POV
so yeah we get to the front door and we knock and guess who comes to the door . My bestie Pj ! " omgggg I missed you so much bestie how have you been Hun!?" I asked while fixing her hair . "Bestie omg I really missed you ! Like we have to catch up on so much ! I ain't have nobody to vent to in so long!" She said rolling her eyes . Hmmmm makes me wonder.... So if Pj ain't been venting to Zonique then that means she obviously ain't been giving her no advice which means Chres fucking lied about Pj liking Zonique .

I knew it, this bitch just came and fucked up everything . Now it's time for me to come back and take over .

Zonique POV
so I'm sitting at the bar counter in the kitchen waiting on Chres to come downstairs so he can introduce me to his guest . I mean I am important, because I've been the one in the bed making him satisfied every single night . Oops tmi .

LOL anyways, so I see some nigga with this big ass Afro walk in, and he walk up stairs . but I don't mind, it's probably just one of Chres's annoying ass friends .

Then I see some other dude come in holding hands with some boy with braids . Loooonnng braids.... Jusssst like my..... My cousin OMG ! my cousin Ryan ! "OMG heeeey bitch where you been at !" I asked him jumping on him causing them to untwine their fingers . "Heeeey Zo Zo, haha calm down its only been a couple months, plus everytime I go to your moms house, You never there ." Yeah that hurt . I ain't been living with my moms . I've just been crashing where ever I could for the past few weeks . Which has been big dick daddy Chres ! "Yeaaah I don't live there no more, after I got pregnant the first time she kicked me out ." I said while looking down "but anyways so I see you gotchu a new nigga huh ! Ooooh yaw cute yaw cuuuute !" I said snapping my fingers "yeah whatever Zonique see you around here later" said ray laughing and blushing .

I hear Chres big goofy ass running down the stairs laughing, I look and see the big puff hair guy on his back . and then Chres jumps on the couch and the other boy starts laughing and tries to push Chres off . Who is this nigga ? Cause he too close to my nigga . And if he think that this is how it's Finna be tonight, he got another thing coming .

Jacob POV
So just like the plan was, I'm just playing with Chres right now and seeing how this bitch takes it . And obviously she mad cause she sho is eyeing me down and bitting her nubby ass ugly ass grey uneven ass nails . Buuuut I'm coolin it, until we sit at the table . HA!