Suprise suprise

Jacob POV

We got home later on that night and watched a movie . Of course Chres's fat ass wanted pop corn, so he walked in the kitchen searching the cabinets for some .

"Sorry babe, you might not have any popcorn left . When you was gon I watched a lot of Drama/Romance movies ." I said chuckling while keeping my eyes on the movie

"Damnnnn baby you fat ! Ughhhh! I was looking forward to that when I got home ! I had a whole pack of popcorn !" He said turning around with his face turned up . Even though I just told him I ate all the popcorn, his hard headed ass continued to search the cabinets for some

"And I had a lot of emotional problems when you went into the hospital ! And I ain't fat ! You the one crying over food !" This time I actually unglued my eyes from the screen to turn around and look how dumb he looked still searching for the popcorn like I thought he was .

"Ooooooh ! I found one ! ITS LIIIIIIIIT! agyyyeeee ! And NO you ain't getting none witchyo ole greedy ass !" He said doing his dance then pausing to glance at me with a 'serious' look .

"Nooooo Chres ! Stop playing you dick ! I still want some ! Mater fact I don't are cause Ima get some regardless stupid" I turned back around unbothered . I knew he was gonna give in when I did one thing.... It always worked . I smirked at my thoughts, then went back to watching the movie .

He came over to the couch with a big bowl full of popcorn . I didn't bother looking cause I know he was waiting on me to reach so he could say something, but i ended up reaching anyways .

"NO FATTY YOU DONT GET NONE" he said smiling while snatching the bowl from the coffee table .

"Chres no stop playing ! I want some !" I tried giving him the most serious look I could . He was staring at me which made me smile a little breaking my character, which made him burst out into laughter and then me .

"No Chres it's not funny fuck off, dumb dick" he was still laughing which made me even more mad !

"It's not my fault, you should've bought more popcorn fatty" he managed to get out in between chuckles . I gave him the blankest look I could and turned my head back to the tv . I could still hear him silently laughing but I didn't bother to look . "Awwww jak-ey is ma-ad jak-ey is ma-ad" he began singing

"You so childish Chres" I said while biting my bottom lip to try and keep myself from smiling .

"What was that ?? I didn't hear you, I think your attitude stinks waaaaaay too much right now ."

"Chres........what ? You do realize that what you just said made no sense right" giving the blankest stare I could to show him he looked so dumb .

"oh yeah... Well! You just mad cause you really want some popcorn!" he said shrugging his shoulders .

"No........daddy, I want something else" I said following through with my plan .
his eyes immediately darted to mine full of lust . I got up and walked over to him siting down on his lap putting my arms around his neck .

"Www-hats that baby?" He said keeping his eyes on me as he bit his lip . I smirked knowing this next one would kill him .

"Ooooh daddy you don't know?" I asked rubbing up and down his chest . I then took one of his buttered up fingers, and began to suck on it slow and seductively . He parted his lips, letting out a long silent breathe .

"D-ddamn baby, w-why you ain't ask?" He stuttered upon his own words while unbuttoning his pants . I got up letting him slip off his pants, while he kept his eyes on me smirking . I looked for the bowl which was by his foot .

"Here, let me help you babe" I said slowly getting down on my knees beginning to tug on his pants . He was still struggling to take them off so I yanked them off already .

"Damn baby you feisty, daddy like that" he said smirking while touching himself through his briefs . He wanted me so bad right now . And I couldn't wait to kill it .

"You know what I like ?" I asked fixing my hair with the rubber bands that were already on my wrist . He smirked bitting his lip waiting on the answer,

"What you like baby ?" He asked as he nodded giving me the 'ok' to answer . I reached down to grab the bowl of popcorn and held it low so that he couldn't see it yet . He was still rubbing himself so after a while he threw his head back with pleasure . That was my chance .

I smirked . Oh yeaaaah, revenge is a bitch . I thought to myself . I watched his grin get bigger as he watched me smirk . "THIS!" I yelled . I lifted the bowl near his face real quick so he could get a glimpse and then darted to the other couch . His mouth dropped wide open as I stuffed the popcorn in my mouth and laughed endlessly.

"Awwww, Jacob what the fuuuuuck . I'm hard as fuck and you playing with me and shit . How the hell am I supposed to deal with this now?" He asked with a serious look with his hands up in question .

"Waaaiiiiit!" I managed to say in between laughs "It seems to me that you're just mad because I took your popcorn and left you harder than yo damn head" I said putting the empty bowl on the table while licking my fingers .

"Okay Jacob ! You gon pay for this one ! Matter fact that was kinda good ya know . That was reaaaal smart, reaaaal cute" he said pulling his pants up

"Buuuut babe don't be mad !" I said pouting while walking over to sit on his lap again. "It's just that you just came from the hospital . And I don't wanna do to much and something happens to you again." I said while twirling and playing with my curls . "Plussss...... I think" I looked every where but in his eyes, until he grabbed my face to get my attention

"What babe ?" He said with concern . Still staring into my eyes .

"I think I'm pregnant."
_____________________________

Prod POV

Me and Ray were laying down playing the game . He always wanted to challenge me in something . And he hated absolutely HATED loosing .

"Baaaaabe stooooop" he whined throwing the controller down while crossing his arms and pouting with his lips in a pursed position .

"Whaaaaat! this why I don't like playing with you cause when I'm winning you always wanna get mad and start whining" I said rolling my eyes and turning the game off .

"You never give me a chance ! You never wanna go easy on me ! That's not fair !" He whined AGAIN . Ughhhh his whining really irked the hell outta me .

"Okay well maybe you should just start practicing with Chres or something !" I yell out at him . He looks up with a look of disgust.

"It's a game babe damn ! Why you taking this so faaar!" He scoffed at me while rolling his eyes and braiding his hair in the front of his head to leave the rest in a bun .

"You th- . You know what, I'm not gonna argue over a game . Baby this stupid let's just forget about it . Maybe tomorrow we can practice okay?" I say while kissing his lips trailing down his neck .

I heard his giggles first then he grabbed my face pulling me back up to his head level playfully . "Okaaay babe" he said while pecking my lips multiple times .

Damn if this boy wasn't bipolar I don't know what the hell he was .

---------------------------------------------
Okaaaay hey guys ! So I'm like on a really short vacation and I see that people are reading my chapters faster so I'll start updating more faster and stuff . Yeah yeah . Soooo make sure you guys vote and comment ideas ! Thaaaankyou 💙💙💙