A Visit to my Brother.. And his five very HOT friends! #8

Heyy, well, this is just a warning: There is some sexual content.. Nothing too bad. Just words and people talking about sex and whatnot.

********************

Chapter Eight

Bradie's POV:

Bradie, Dani, and Jenna made their way to the couch in the family room and sat down. After all the introduction had been made, Bradie felt really bad. She was prepared to confront Declan. But now, she just felt stupid. As she looked at Jenna, Bradie could see the resemblance between Jenna and Declan. Not only in looks, but their accent..

"So, has Decky been good?"

Bradie was momentarily shocked at Jenna's bluntness. Then, she couldn't help but blush. "Uh, yeah.. He's been great."

Jenna smiled. "Yeah, he is the greatest. The best brother anyone could ask for."

Bradie was sure that Jenna worshipped her brother; they seemed very close. "You guys must have been really close growing up."

Bradie watched as Jenna's body tensed. "Yeah, we were."

Bradie knew that Dani caught on as well because she said, "I'm glad you two had each other."

"Yeah." A really sincere smile came from Jenna. "Thankfully."

"So, tell me, how long you planning on staying?" Dani asked Jenna.

"I'm not sure.. But hopefully until I start college."

"Oh," Bradie chimed in, "where you planning on attending?"

Jenna shrugged. "I've been accepted to MIT, but I was thinking about going to the university here. To be close to Declan."

Bradie was shocked. She was accepted into MIT and she wanted to attend university here? In Nowhere, Washington? Though, Bradie had no room to talk because she wanted to transfer here as well. She hated being in Nevada. Washington would be a great change..

"Sounds good to me.. But MIT?" Dani asked before Bradie could.

Jenna shrugged again. "I'm good with numbers. But the way I see it.. I could study them anywhere."

"True." And like that the conversation ended.

It was quiet, and uncomfortable silence.

"So," Jenna started, "You and Dec, huh?" She was looking directly at Bradie now.

"Uh, I'm not sure.." Bradie answered honestly. "It was just the one kiss."

Jenna smiled. "He really likes you."

"Really? What makes you think so?" Bradie couldn't hide the curiosity in her voice.

"Declan has never gone after a friends sister.. No matter the temptation."

"How do you know it wasn't just a slip in his ethics?" Bradie asked.

"It's Declan.. He's always been in control," Jenna's eyes seemed far away now. "Since we were little, Declan knew what he wanted, what he didn't, and he always knew right from wrong. From this situation, I can see that Declan is absolutely confused. That's so new to me, to him. He doesn't know what to do with you. Which is a good thing. He needs someone like you."

After she finished her monologue, Jenna glanced back at Bradie.

"Wait.. Are you talking about love?" Bradie asked quietly.

"Of course," Jenna stated matter-of-factly.

Bradie heard Dani blow out a breath.

"What about you Dani?" Jenna said suddenly.