A Visit to my Brother.. And his five very HOT friends! #5

Chapter Five

Bradie's POV:

As everyone sat down to eat, Bradie could feel the tension. The guys all wanted to talk to Declan about the notorious Alicia, but they didn't want to pry. Men. No one said anything, the food was almost gone, and Bradie couldn't stand the quiet.

"So guys, what's on the agenda for today?"

She looked around the table and tried to make eye contact with everyone, but the only one who looked at her was Declan. Odd. She didn't think he'd be the one. He didn't say anything though, instead, it was Marcus, "Whatever you want B. Did you have something in mind?"

She shrugged, "Nah, not really.. I just wanted to see if you all would like to do something together."

"I think we should throw a party." Zach. Typical.

"I don't see why not. It's a Saturday. We could put in a few calls, invite people.. I say we should." Ricci. His voice was like yummy. When she had first heard it over the intercom at the gate she thought it was yummy, but when she heard it in person, it was even better.

"Is that alright with you B?" Marcus asked her.

"Yeah, sounds like fun. We'll make it a pool party." Bradie looked over at Dani and saw that she was smiling.

"Great. Talon, why don't you start calling people?" Marcus suggested.

Talon shrugged, "Sure. Do we have a limit?"

"Do we ever have a limit?" Ash.

Everyone of the guys laughed, including Declan, which was surprising. His laugh though, was intoxicating.

**********

Bradie and Dani managed to clean the kitchen in record time. None of the guys offered to help, but she didn't mind. They'd probably just get in the way. They had to plan the party anyway.

"So, what kind of friends do you think they have?" Dani asked as they made their way down the hall.

"I don't know. But by looking at them, I'm pretty sure they hang out with people just like them." That brought a smile to Dani's face.

"That's what I'm hoping for."

"Wait, I thought you just wanted Marc?"

"Of course I do. But.. I don't know how long I'd be able to wait for him to make a move. I'm thinking of doing something drastic."

Bradie was confused. What did she mean.. Hold up. "Are you planning on making him jealous?"

Dani blushed, "Maybe.. Do you think it'd work?"

Bradie laughed. This was amazing. "Sure, you never know." Dani nodded her agreement. "Besides, maybe you'll find someone better than Marc."

"Probably not, but who knows."

"Yeah, who knows."

They reached their doors when Dani asked, "What about you?"

"Hmm?"

"C'mon B. Talon?"

Shit. Bradie forgot that Dani knew. "What about him?"

"Are you thinking about the two of you?"

"Uh, I'm not sure." Bradie turned her face. She was praying that Dani didn't figure out that she had the hots for Declan too.

"Sheesh B. I though you were like.." Dani trailed off. "Wait, Ohmygod!"