Chapter Three

Donna's POV

This morning I woke up to the sound of Simon screaming "I GOT TOTY RONALDO AND NEYMAR IN ONE PACK WHAT IS LIFE?!" If it wasn't the sound of my alarm that woke me up, it was Simon screaming at his computer screen, oh the perks of living with gamers! (sense the sarcasm)

Because I was pretty much fully awake now due to the fact Simon was still going nuts from getting ronaldo and Neymar in a pack, wait, HE GOT RONALDO AND NEYMAR IN THE SAME PACK WHAT?! I ran into his room and straight over to him looking at the screen to see if he still had the Ronaldo and Neymar pack open.

I tired not to get my face into the camera frame

"Oh my god, how?!" I said In shock talking about the pack.

"I have no idea, I now love 100k packs" he said with joy. "BEAT THAT JJ!" he said shouting towards the open door.

"I can't even get a 84+ rated In the packs I open most of the time!" I said with my arms folded.

"You just aren't as lucky as this sexy man right here." He said doing a pretend hair flip. He can be cocky sometimes, by sometimes I mean a lot.

"Mhm whatever you say." I said shaking my head, while exiting his bedroom.

"Wait!" He called.

"What?" I replied popping my head back into his room.

"We are rerecording those videos again today at 2pm, so did you change your mind yet?" He asked.

"Um give me some more time to think." I answered, closing his door and heading back into my room.

I have no work today thank god. But that means I'm free to make the videos with these idiots. I have no idea whether or not I will. I mean I will be in 7 different videos for each of the sidemen, I was bound to get some subscribers from these videos, which I really don't want. I want to earn subscribers without their help.

Wait I have an idea, I'll ask the guys not to link my channel or any social media of mine and I'll ask them just to say my name as 'Donna' in the intro and nothing else about me. Yeah, you know what I'll just do that because I've really wanted to make a video with these idiots for a while now.

I checked the time, it's 12:00. I have plenty of time to get ready and eat still. I got changed into the Barcelona home kit (I forgot to mention but Barca is my favourite team, I've supported them for years now and always will, Força Barça!) and tied my hair up in a simple pony tail. I walked out of my room to go down to the kitchen to make some breakfast for everyone. As I was walking out of my room, Simon also walked out of his.

"Hmm what are you doing wearing a whole kit? Does this mean what I think it does?!" Simon said excitedly.

"Yes, fine I will make a video with you nutters" I said folding my arms.

"Yessss finally" he said brining me in for a hug.

"Okay-can't-breathe" I said in the middle of being crushed by his hug.

"Sorry." he said chuckling, letting go of me.

I continued my way to the kitchen. This is going to be a fun day, I know it will.

Simon's POV

Finally my sister has decided to be in a video with me and the guys. She's always been so stubborn about being in our videos, I know she wants to grow big on YouTube by herself but a little help couldn't possibly hurt right? I was snapped outta my thoughts when Jj came out of his room and started up at me.

"You lucky son of a beach!" JJ said pointing at me.

I put my hands up "I know right, it's my sexy looks that gives me luck" I said smirking.