Chapter Twenty Four

Donna's POV

It's our last day in Spain unfortunately, I really don't want to go back home to face Simon but I've got no other choice. Also I promised sophie I'd come back to work for one last time when I got home.

"Your phones ringing!" Harry said throwing my phone over to me, I barely managed to catch it, it was Geri ringing.

"Hola!" I said

"Hola Donna! Sorry i didn't get to speak to you yesterday after the match but did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah it was amazing, your goal was great!" I said.

"Thanks, it's not often I score since I'm a defender! I'll miss you again when you leave, you should come back to Barcelona next season to train with us again!" He said.

"I'll miss you too Geri, I hope I'll be able too come back, that would be amazing." I said smiling at the thought.

"Well it was nice seeing you again and I, glad you enjoyed the match. I gotta go to a meeting now so, talk soon." He said.

"You too, see you soon!" I said.

"Byeeeeee." He said and hung up.

"Pique?" Harry asked.

"Yup, you packed yet?" I asked.

"Yup, we gotta go now." He said showing me the time, I nodded.

We checked out and went outside to where Hugo was waiting for us, we put our bags in the boot and got in the car to head for the airport.

Simon's POV *3 hours later.*

Still no sign from Donna and it's been hours! She's posted multiple times on twitter so she must've seen my post, she even posted a picture with Shakira, I bet she was so excited, she's loved her since she was a child.

Honestly I regret posting the picture more and more every minute but I just can't delete it, I want to get back at them.

I heard noise coming from down stairs, imma go down and see what's going on. I walked down the first set of stairs and headed for the second set but stopped before going down.

"Welcome back!!" JJ said.

Josh came out of his room too.

"They back?" Josh asked, I shrugged.

"Probably I haven't gone down yet or even looked down." I said, he nodded going down so I followed him.

"Hey Donna." Josh said waving at her.

"Yo zerk." Donna said picking up her bags to go upstairs.

"Where's Harry?" JJ asked.

"Didn't want to come in so he's waiting outside, I'm just dropping my bags back and heading out again." I said.

"Why didn't he want to come In?" I asked, without even saying hi yet.

"You have a good long think about that Simon." She said coldly walking past me.

Everyone went quiet, I'm making this situation a whole lot worse than it should've been, oh well. I shrugged and headed back up to my room, passing Donna out on the way.

Donna's POV

Simon rushed passed me nearly knocked my bags out of my hand, ugh I can't stand him right now he's just been a straight up dick for no reason. I sighed while literally throwing my bags on my bed. Before leaving I took out a smaller bag and packed clothes and other small things to bring to Harry's, I'm not staying here tonight I just can't stand to be around Simon. I locked my room door before leaving just incase him or his "girlfriend" try to get in for some reason, as you can tell I have trust issues.