Chapter Sixteen

Neymar's POV

I can't believe what I am seeing right now...

I couldn't care less about the drinks, I need an explanation right now of what I am witnessing right in front of me, I stormed my way over to Lola who was kissing the face of some random dude I've never seen before. I pulled her off him, she isn't facing me yet but I can tell she's going to turn around and snap not knowing it is me.

She turned around to face me,
probably getting ready to scream and shout but the minute she seen me her face dropped.

"Oh Neymar, baby! What are you doing here?!" She asked nervously, scratching the back of her head.

"Don't act dumb, why were you kissing that guy when you're in a relationship with me?!" I shouted quite angrily.

"Ney! I'm sorry! I didn't mean too he came onto me and I didn't know what to do!!" She said, starting to cry.

I looked at the guy she was just making out with and signalled him to come over.

"Did you force yourself onto her, when she didn't want you too?" I asked him in a angry tone.

"What? No she came over to me and started kissing me randomly." He said defensively.

"Is that true?" I asked looking back at Lola.

"No... I.. I... yes that's true." She said completely breaking down into tears. Wait she actually admitted to doing something for once?

Without anymore been said I stormed out of the club to stop myself from getting angrier. That.. that.. bitch! First she lied about the whole Donna thing and now this?! What did I ever see in her.

The first thing that came into my head to do was to ring Leo, I'm sure he'd have some good advice on what to do in these situations

I dialled Leo's number.

"Hello?" Leo said.

"Leo I need your advice on something." I said, staying as calm as I could.

I told him everything's that happened and he's not even surprised.

"Bro, honestly I think there's only one person you should be talking to right now." He said.

"And who may that be?" I asked.

"Donna." He said.

"But why? I need some advice!" I said getting frustrated.

"That is my advice." He said, hanging up on me. Thanks Leo that was great help!! not.

He usually has good advice, ugh.

Wait I don't even have Donna's number. I better ask Leo for it, I texted Leo asking for her number, he responded with it straight away thank god. I dialled her number, god knows what's going to happen when she answers.

"Uh hello, who's this?" She said answering the phone.

"Hey Donna it's Neymar, I need to talk to you.." I trailed on.

"You need to talk to me? What are you accusing me of now?" She said sarcastically.

"This isn't a joke, it's serious." I said seriously.

"Go on." She said.

I told her everything that's happened tonight, between what Sofia told me and Lola cheating on me.

"Ha! I told you I didn't do anything, but no you wouldn't believe me and also I did tell you to open your eyes and realise she's not all you thought she was." She said sounding happy at the start and sassy at the end.